Post a pic('s) of your pet thread

ajmcstyles

Thanks for the kind words guys, means a lot. Picked up Lu from the pet crematorium today, so she's back home for good. The babies are adorable and seem to be doing well, the vets going to give them the once over this week. They're all feeding well and getting bigger.

The dog keeps going out to Luellas hutch and looking for her though, it's heartbreaking watching him so confused at her not being there.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, lars85 said:

Thanks for the kind words guys, means a lot. Picked up Lu from the pet crematorium today, so she's back home for good. The babies are adorable and seem to be doing well, the vets going to give them the once over this week. They're all feeding well and getting bigger.

The dog keeps going out to Luellas hutch and looking for her though, it's heartbreaking watching him so confused at her not being there.

Please get pics of the babies while they're still small and post them on here!

That's so sad to hear about the dog. I hope the little 'uns make great new buddies for him.

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
2 hours ago, lars85 said:

The babies are getting so big, they're hardly babies anymore. Took them to the vets to have them sexed today. Two boys and two girls.

IMG_20210419_174536_8

They're doing really well. 

I got this one of the cat the other day. 

IMG_20210414_191405.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/25/2020 at 7:10 PM, SuperBacon said:

Uh oh. We went and did something stupid. 

Meet (currently) Astro, our new German Shepherd puppy. My 7yo has been completely obsessed with them since she was very young.

You should see her at the moment, I don't think I've ever seen someone love something so much. It's so sweet.

Onyx is absolutely beside himself, and is just doing laps of the house, bless him. 

That now makes 2x dogs, 1x cat, 2x rats and 1x chameleon between the two houses. Ffs.

spacer.png

spacer.png

5 months later!!!! The bloody size of her.

spacer.png

She is incredibly beautiful, but a pain in the arse that will eat anything left unattended.

Onyx is still the best lad ever. Never any trouble at all.

spacer.png

They love each other most of the time.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Nova's still an idiot though.

spacer.png

And gets insanely jealous when one of them is near.

spacer.png

Top lads though, all of them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Pet spam, since it's been a while. Oscar always follows me into the gym, but doesn't do much. 

Whereas Buddy is pictured here at the top of Slieve Donard, looking to know where we're going next, because it better not be home. 

Watson, Bailey, Georgie, Ben and Oscar are all having a kip. The other five are probably outside barking at a donkey, or in Trixie's case, eating the ankles off of the guys from DPD and Royal Mail. 

There's Trixie, with the pointy ears. Lying in wait of her prey in red shirts. 

IMG_20210518_162339.jpg

IMG_20210515_154422_318.jpg

IMG_20210511_111431.jpg

IMG_20210509_171634.jpg

• Paid Members

My Bantam Silver Laced Wyandotte hatched her first batch over the weekend and is incredibly proud of herself. Funnily enough none of the eggs she was sitting on were her own. 

IMG-20210528-WA0002.thumb.jpg.7725c2407b500a304acbb563f30d4218.jpg

Edited by ElCece