Post a pic('s) of your pet thread

ajmcstyles

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just had to say goodbye to Nev. He hasn't been himself for about a week now, not eating, squealing when handled and last night he started bleeding from his nose and really struggling to breathe.

Coming up to nearly 3, I didn't want to see him in any more pain, so decided the best thing to do would be to put him to sleep. He had a morning with me on my lap being stroked and comforted, had a bit of cucumber (his favourite) then it was time to say goodbye.

Didn't think it would affect me this much, but hes been a part of the family now for nearly 3 years.

Off to munch his tortilla chips and granola in the great pet afterlife. Bye, you top lad.

spacer.png

Cheers guys, much appreciated.

One of the saddest thing is his brother Dobs looks so sad today, and I've just been reading up on pets grieving. I don't like to think of him being sad.

Also, I think the cat knows as she keeps going up to the cage and meowing more than usual. Ugh, what a shit weekend.

I went and got Dobs some mature cheddar from the Waitrose cheese counter to cheer him (and me) up. 

3 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Share your chips with him, I'm sure he'll appreciate that.

He does like potato, so will give it a go!

Poor lad, he has really buried himself in his bedding and seems to be in mourning.

Anyway, a happy end to the post. Heres Lunar looking gorgeous as always.

spacer.png