Post a pic('s) of your pet thread

ajmcstyles

• Paid Members
19 hours ago, King Coconut said:

This is my very handsome cock, Joe. 

TCTdCrQ.jpg

He loves nothing more than fucking all the hens he can catch. 

Handsome boy. Is he a Lakenvelder? I've a Welsummer , he is a prolific shagger as well. Over and done with in 5 seconds which I find quiet impressive. 

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, King Coconut said:

He is! I've got a Welsummer hen and she's easily the biggest of my girls so your cock must be massive. 

4.85kg last time I weighed him. Big fucking bruiser. I breed meat hens as well so it's useful. 

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Oh wow. They grow up so fast...

Super quick, even more so when I see him every 3/4 days at the moment. Every time I see him, he's shot up and learnt something new. 

Good obedience on him, Mum and girls have done well. Just working on pulling when he walks but he's only small still.

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
On 5/9/2013 at 8:29 PM, Ronnie said:

Rikku looks particularly stunning in your pictures, Chris. I particularly like the white tufts in her main. Is she a Norwegian Forest Cat?

Here's my big girl, Heidi Honeycoat:

heidi.jpg.a703cc5ee0a45fa59200e3740220000f.jpg

The first part of her name came after we'd had her a few days and had barely seen any of her, because she was (and remains) extremely timid and did everything she could to stay out of sight. I put a photo of her on Facebook and asked friends for suggestions, since Ronette had originally wanted to call her Marmalade, thinking that she was redder than she actually is, and I didn't like her proposed alternative, Butterscotch. Among brilliant suggestions such as Weapon X and Stamina Force came some advice from a friend to "spend some time with her, get an idea of her personality, and then you'll know". I responded that if I took that approach now, then she'd be called Hide-y. The bulb went off and she got her name, the second part because I liked the alliteration and it got in Ronette's original idea to name her after something that one spreads on toast.

Here's our little one, Pebbles Pepperpot, the little bastard trying to help me out whilst I was preparing to take some promo shots of a friend's book:

pebbles.jpg.f8c9d23af336997a7b23c2f4c267a32e.jpg

She was originally going to be called Poppy Pepperpot, until we picked her up. She was good for the first 30 minutes, then spent the following three and a half hours of the drive home crying at Ronette to let her out to play. She was so persistent that she blew her voice out and didn't get it back for a few months. Anyway, watching her demand to go into every room of the house despite the presence of a big cat who didn't want her there, charging and careening all over the place, battering her toys recklessly, it became clear that a soft name like Poppy wasn't going to work. We gave it some thought and then picked up that if she were human she'd be coming home with cuts and bruises on her knees, no doubt skidding on concrete and whatnot, and so Pebbles seemed an obvious name to give her. It fits her perfectly, though I tend to cut it down to Pebsi more often than not.

Dave: I hope your big boy is feeling better soon, mate. I share the earlier sentiments that it's horrible knowing that your pets are in pain and don't understand why. Good luck!

It's been several years since I posted in this thread. My big girl turned ten last week!

heidi_2.thumb.jpg.d36c230b12badac3475e0515aca7c6ff.jpg

She got spoiled, of course, including having a bit of a fun challenge, which she had a good attempt at:

20200710_162309.jpg.09d37676daa993402b9fa5e894c91d63.jpg

Little sister Pebbles (who has just turned 9, even though I still see her as being young) knew well enough not to touch it :)

• Paid Members

Well, after my relationship broke down and I had to leave the family home and the dog that was my best friend, I was heartbroken. I can't brig myself to get another dog, but on Monday just gone, I picked my a kitten, that the kids have named Elsa!

20200714_103932.thumb.jpg.c66b5be30f0bf8c5e519727129794236.jpg20200712_175002.thumb.jpg.01fc67ca0e807663b749a0930ee20440.jpg20200712_162227(0).thumb.jpg.c969c5a9e9be6da4f731d850f2aca84d.jpg

Couple of new ones from the menagerie that exists across our two houses.

Nova continues to be an absolute idiot.

IMG-20200613-171453-1.jpg

The rats have started eating pasta. Here is Dobby enjoying some.

Screenshot-20200718-120636.jpg

Karma is getting massive and his tail is absolutely wicked.

IMG-20200703-WA0004.jpg

And Onyx continues to be the absolute best boy ever. 

2020-07-11.jpg

2020-07-11-1.jpg

1a70812f-8f20-481a-8349-ff4d5db3dbd1-jpg

• 2 weeks later...