Richie Freebird

Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Ki had something about him that always made the next TNA, WWE or New Japan fancy taking a punt. Is Rush special? I've seen him live a few times and while he's decent as a hype man I think match wise (which matters more outside WWE) there's plenty of cheaper unsigned guys who are miles better.

37 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Ki had something about him that always made the next TNA, WWE or New Japan fancy taking a punt. Is Rush special? I've seen him live a few times and while he's decent as a hype man I think match wise (which matters more outside WWE) there's plenty of cheaper unsigned guys who are miles better.

I have seen a few matches of his indy run. He's good, but I wouldn't say he has anything over most guys of his age/size

11 minutes ago, Briefcase said:

Not sure where to post this (might be worth its own thread)...

BT Sports to win the next TV rights?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/wrestling/2019/05/16/wwe-uk-tv-rights-heading-bt-sport/

Interesting if true. Especially as Sky have the rights since the 80’s. Is it still a big draw? If they get the PPV’s like the UFC deal it would be amazing 

22 minutes ago, Briefcase said:

Not sure where to post this (might be worth its own thread)...

BT Sports to win the next TV rights?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/wrestling/2019/05/16/wwe-uk-tv-rights-heading-bt-sport/

"Minor news"

1 hour ago, air_raid said:

Ki had something about him that always made the next TNA, WWE or New Japan fancy taking a punt. Is Rush special?

He’s impervious to tables.

3 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

He’s impervious to tables.

I was trying to forget that he's a cunt, thanks.

Lio Rush packs his bags, if only he had someone to carry them to his car for him.

I'm up for anyone giving the big middle figure to giant corporations and their draconian 'rules'. I look forward to him no-selling more moves off ladders through tables, and I'll buy a t-shirt whilst I'm there.

Haven't seen it posted anywhere here but apparently Ric Flair's been rushed to hospital in a serious condition. 

It's a sad time when the first account of this news is from a Unilad tweet. I didn't bother clicking the tweet but I'm sure it'll be picked up by other sources if true. 

32 minutes ago, Undefeated Steak said:

Haven't seen it posted anywhere here but apparently Ric Flair's been rushed to hospital in a serious condition. 

5 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

"Minor news"

7 hours ago, FailedPromoter said:

No details yet on a cause. Only yesterday she tweeted about how she had been answering/posting off fan mail. RIP

19 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

"Minor news"

What's wrong with everyone?! Three fucking times in one page!