Jump to content
Richie Freebird

Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Recommended Posts

Ki had something about him that always made the next TNA, WWE or New Japan fancy taking a punt. Is Rush special? I've seen him live a few times and while he's decent as a hype man I think match wise (which matters more outside WWE) there's plenty of cheaper unsigned guys who are miles better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Ki had something about him that always made the next TNA, WWE or New Japan fancy taking a punt. Is Rush special? I've seen him live a few times and while he's decent as a hype man I think match wise (which matters more outside WWE) there's plenty of cheaper unsigned guys who are miles better.

I have seen a few matches of his indy run. He's good, but I wouldn't say he has anything over most guys of his age/size

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Briefcase said:

Not sure where to post this (might be worth its own thread)...

BT Sports to win the next TV rights?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/wrestling/2019/05/16/wwe-uk-tv-rights-heading-bt-sport/

Interesting if true. Especially as Sky have the rights since the 80’s. Is it still a big draw? If they get the PPV’s like the UFC deal it would be amazing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Briefcase said:

Not sure where to post this (might be worth its own thread)...

BT Sports to win the next TV rights?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/wrestling/2019/05/16/wwe-uk-tv-rights-heading-bt-sport/

"Minor news"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, air_raid said:

Ki had something about him that always made the next TNA, WWE or New Japan fancy taking a punt. Is Rush special?

He’s impervious to tables.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

He’s impervious to tables.

I was trying to forget that he's a cunt, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lio Rush packs his bags, if only he had someone to carry them to his car for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm up for anyone giving the big middle figure to giant corporations and their draconian 'rules'. I look forward to him no-selling more moves off ladders through tables, and I'll buy a t-shirt whilst I'm there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't seen it posted anywhere here but apparently Ric Flair's been rushed to hospital in a serious condition. 

It's a sad time when the first account of this news is from a Unilad tweet. I didn't bother clicking the tweet but I'm sure it'll be picked up by other sources if true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Undefeated Steak said:

Haven't seen it posted anywhere here but apparently Ric Flair's been rushed to hospital in a serious condition. 

 

5 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

"Minor news"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, FailedPromoter said:

No details yet on a cause. Only yesterday she tweeted about how she had been answering/posting off fan mail. RIP

 

19 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

"Minor news"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's wrong with everyone?! Three fucking times in one page!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...