Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

4 hours ago, Daaaaaad! said:

I mean, this is perhaps some of the least minor “minor” news ever reported, surely?

I know, Tilde Guy actually providing a source is a game changer!

On 6/27/2019 at 10:34 AM, Accident Prone said:

That is such utter, utter dross. You come off sounding like Alan Partridge, and not in a good way. Blaming Colt for any of this is proper shit, and I'm not even a big Colt fan. Punk used Colt's very big platform because he was a trusted mate and, at the time, it was arguably the world's most popular wrestling podcast. Colt had a guest, the guest spouted off, the guest should shoulder all the heat. The host of the show shouldn't even come into this mess.

I can absolutely see why Colt would be pissed, especially if Punk said that he'd cover all the costs only to bill the poor fucker at the end of a lawsuit that he should've had no business being involved with anyway. Get to fuck.

I don't think you're even the real Johnny Vegas either.

It's Colt's show. It's his responsibility. For him to seek assurances that Punk would cover legal costs if things went wrong he knew the potential for it to do so. Cabana made the decision to put the show up, was warned by WWE to take it down or they would sue, didn't and then they did. CM Punk is a wanker undoubtedly but how anyone can think Cabana wad beyond any responsibility is astonishing.

You're telling me that Colt Cabana was the biggest platform CM Punk had to get his story out there at the time as well? Unreal. 

18 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Lewis Capaldi came out for his Glastonbury gig to Shane McMahon’s theme.

I mean this genuinely, but.. who?