Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Haha, tremendous! Though this season is based in Vegas so there's a very slim outside chance it's a coincidence.

Although with the Awesome Kong appearance, a bit of cross-promotion is possible, and would be great for AEW if they can.

This is mainly due to my desire to see Welfare Queen in the ring, just for one match.

One of the main events for the WWE Japan tour is Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, AJ Styles and Triple H Vs Samoa Joe, Drew McIntyre, Bobby Lashley and Baron Corbin.

Why Triple H is part of the Bullet Club team and Finn Balor isn’t just amazes me.

15 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

One of the main events for the WWE Japan tour is Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, AJ Styles and Triple H Vs Samoa Joe, Drew McIntyre, Bobby Lashley and Baron Corbin.

Why Triple H is part of the Bullet Club team and Finn Balor isn’t just amazes me.

Depends how you're looking at it. From a kayfabe sense, HHH makes just as much sense as Balor does, because AJ and Balor were never in the Bullet Club together. If anything, they're more likely to dislike one another given how AJ debuted and declared himself the new leader the same night Balor was evicted from New Japan.

17 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

It does? Triple H is the epitome of a 'hanging with the cool kids' guy. 
He's done it his entire career. 

6 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

The non bullet club team is like something from Survivor Series in 1995. Samoa Joe fair enough but the other 3 are as bland and uninteresting as can be.