Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Edit: Double Post. Sorry.

Edited by PJ Power

• Paid Members
On 6/12/2019 at 12:57 PM, TildeGuy~! said:

One of the main events for the WWE Japan tour is Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, AJ Styles and Triple H Vs Samoa Joe, Drew McIntyre, Bobby Lashley and Baron Corbin.

Why Triple H is part of the Bullet Club team and Finn Balor isn’t just amazes me.

tenor.gif?itemid=12573179

• Paid Members

Mike and Maria Kanellis have signed new 5 year deals with WWE, putting rumours of them jumping to AEW to bed (which based off the board reaction is a great thing for AEW) and I expect him to be Cruiserweight champion by the end of the summer. 

Edited by Shy Dad

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Shy Dad said:

Mike and Maria Kanellis have signed new 5 year deals with WWE, putting rumours of them jumping to AEW to bed (which based off the board reaction is a great thing for AEW) and I expect him to be Cruiserweight champion by the end of the summer. 

I expect him to be wrestling's Winston Bogarde by the end of the summer.

It genuinely intrigues me why WWE is so intent on keeping everyone they can under contract. As has been said, they would always trim the fat and get rid of those they felt had outlived their usefulness or were surplus to requirements on a fairly regular basis. Now, they CAN afford to keep everyone and no doubt offer pay rises to renew expiring deals but why?:... WWE clearly has no use for Mike and Maria for instance.... so why keep them around for 5 more years?