Richie Freebird

Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

18 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

This was common knowledge already wasn’t it? 

It happened like 3 months ago.

It was a shit joke.

It was reported about ten times that day when it happened, much like the Ashley death. 🤪

11 hours ago, Merzbow said:

The real alternative to WWE is back!

Production values have genuinely got a lot better since the last time I saw them with fire entrance and what looks like a fairly solid ring/cage set up. No expense spared on the ring steps either!

Ashley Massaro dying, definitely not Minor News. 

However there was another death yesterday that definitely qualifies. 

Grumpy Cat dies

If I was a shitty kind of poster (shut up) I would post a new thread "RAW GM DIES". 

Didn’t know where to put it in off topic but considering he’s a hall of famer I’ll put it in here.

If you're gonna attack someone who has decent core strength from behind, a dropkick is surely one of the shittest ways.

My word, that's up there with the Faces of Pain team they had a few years ago. Fantastic.

AJPW’s Atsushi Aoki Reportedly Dies in Motorcycle Accident

– Atsushi Aoki has reportedly passed away following a motorcyle accident earlier today. According to both Nikkan Sportsand Livedoor News, Aoki collided with a side wall the tunnel of the capital expressway of Kitanomaru Park 1 in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo at 10:30 PM local time. Aoki was transported to the hospital, where he passed away.

The Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department High Speed Corps said in a statement that Aoki was wearing a helmet and that there was “no noticeable injury.” The Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department is investigating.

Aoki was the current AJPW World Junior Heavyweight Champion, having won the championship from Koji Iwamoto on May 20th, and previously held the title two other times. He was also a three-time All Asia Tag Team champion, and was a head trainer at AJPW’s dojo.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/ajpw-atsushi-aoki-reportedly-dies-in-motorcycle-accident/

Edited by LSM