~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

A couple of months ago we set up a “kindness jar” for my four year old, where we jot down kind things she has done and pop them in the jar. It’s really to encourage kindness and show the importance of it, but she also loves reading through them now and then

I noticed the jar was open earlier so had a quick look at what had been added and had a bit of a laugh when I read  it  

image.jpeg

Edited by waters44

• 3 weeks later...

Had a scan and appointment at the hospital today with Mrs DD. After being told at 36 weeks that baby hadn't put on as much weight as they would have liked she's had a growth spurt in the last two weeks and is now up to 6lbs10oz which the Doctor seemed really happy with.

Doctor also agreed that Mrs DD can have the elective cesarean she wanted so thats booked in for a week today! Unbelievably excited to get to meet my daughter in a week. Its been an absolutely horrible pregnancy for my wife so I'm so glad that there is an end in sight for her now.

• Paid Members
On 12/24/2020 at 3:41 PM, Divorced Dad said:

Had a scan and appointment at the hospital today with Mrs DD. After being told at 36 weeks that baby hadn't put on as much weight as they would have liked she's had a growth spurt in the last two weeks and is now up to 6lbs10oz which the Doctor seemed really happy with.

Doctor also agreed that Mrs DD can have the elective cesarean she wanted so thats booked in for a week today! Unbelievably excited to get to meet my daughter in a week. Its been an absolutely horrible pregnancy for my wife so I'm so glad that there is an end in sight for her now.

congrats!