Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

Yeah, I haven't hard a lot of good stories about inductions and neither of us are nuts about her having one, but at least from what we're read it sounds like hopefully it shouldn't be a drawn out affair. You never know though...

We are having a boy this time. 

Edited by Chest Rockwell
Posted

Our first was via induction due to pregnancy diabetes issues etc. Wasn't the most fun experience for my wife but at least they made her feel as comfortable as possible if not very drawn out.

Best of luck - hope it all goes smoothly.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Congrats @Chest Rockwell!  Look forward to your next update and hope it isn’t “14 hours and three overpriced canteen sandwiches later, and not so much as a twinge!”

On a personal note, I think there’s a few of you, if you have a child with autism or on the spectrum in some capacity and wouldn’t mind answering a few questions, please could I ask you to DM me?

Thanks in advance.

  • Moderators
Posted

He's here! Everyone doing well. She went for epidural in the end, didn't need half as much cheerleading as the first time. I ended up sitting in the corner playing my Switch for a stretch. (I started breath of the Wild today whilst I was out in the carpark. It's awesome!)

  • Paid Members
Posted

Congratulations Chest, Breath of the wild is a cracking game.

 

 

oh, and congratulations to you, Mrs Chest, and the rest of your family on the arrival of Young Master Chest.  Really pleased it all went well for her.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...