Snitsky's back acne Posted May 11 Posted May 11 1 hour ago, Ralphy said: As others have eluded to, she is a mother Is she? I never knew Asuka had a child. Every day's a school day, I guess. Quote
The King Of Swing Posted May 11 Posted May 11 Read somewhere that she started a business in Japan and I think Kairi owns a gym. Could see them making good money, working part time. Asuka also used to book her own shows. Quote
Infinity Land Posted May 11 Posted May 11 (edited) 7 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said: Is she? I never knew Asuka had a child. Every day's a school day, I guess. I don't think she's ever confirmed it publicly. There was a gap in her career in japan and some of the WWE talent have mentioned what a wonderful mother she is. As noted above I believe she has opened an arcade or bar in Japan some of her vlogs have touched on that. I can see her being semi retired. Edited May 11 by Infinity Land Quote
The King Of Swing Posted May 11 Posted May 11 10 minutes ago, Ralphy said: She was so involved in the gaming industry before we I do believe also, she's lived the dream really, get Kenny omega involved eventually 😁 She was a graphics designer, I think. She also designed the High Speed title belt that is used in Stardom. Think it was originally from a different promotion before ending up there. She'll have no trouble, outside of wrestling. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted May 11 Paid Members Posted May 11 The best thing I think I ever saw the Miz do was heel it up on an episode of Blue Peter. He looked like he was having the time of his life. Getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to dick around with Danhausen in backstage segments then going home to Maryse? What a hard life. He beat John Cena in a WrestleMania main event. Who else can say they've done that? The Rock? That's quite the exclusive club. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted May 15 Paid Members Posted May 15 When was the last time you saw him? He's been very good for a while now. Quote
Infinity Land Posted May 15 Posted May 15 The Learning Tree and ongoing partnership with Bryan Keith really buggered any momentum Big Bill had. I can see him leaving on good terms and giving WWE a chance. He'd be a main eventer in current NXT and do alright on the main roster until the inevitable cut. If he's hanging around put Brian Cage & Big Bill together again. It would fill the Davis & Doyle role that was planned. Quote
Merzbow Posted May 15 Posted May 15 I'd be surprised to see him rejoin WWE but if AEW aren't renewing.. kind of sad as he'd improved a lot while getting himself healthy after a very bad period. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted May 15 Paid Members Posted May 15 Big Bill is great but his AEW career seems to have fizzled out. Putting him with Jericho and then that waste of time Bryan Keith really fucked him over. I'd like to see him stay with the company and get a decent push as a singles act. He can provide something different for them. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted May 15 Awards Moderator Posted May 15 (edited) 38 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: Big Bill is great but his AEW career seems to have fizzled out. Putting him with Jericho and then that waste of time Bryan Keith really fucked him over. I'd like to see him stay with the company and get a decent push as a singles act. He can provide something different for them. I think the above mentioned team with Brian Cage was probably my favourite thing he did in AEW, that I’d totally forgotten about. Would be happy for them to keep him around and put that team back together. For one thing, Bill’s one of the only people on the roster who doesn’t make Cope and Christian look like giants! Edited May 15 by HarmonicGenerator Too many Cages Quote
Paid Members Statto Posted May 15 Paid Members Posted May 15 Big Bill is a guy you wouldn't want as a featured act in AEW (IMO) but he could definitely be a role player. Just the other day I daydream fantasy booked him as part of a revived Mogul Affiliates as a blocker/heavy for Swerve. Him and Brian Cage could both be, actually. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted May 15 Paid Members Posted May 15 58 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said: I think the above mentioned team with Brian Cage was probably my favourite thing he did in AEW, that I’d totally forgotten about. Would be happy for them to keep him around and put that team back together. For one thing, Bill’s one of the only people on the roster who doesn’t make Cope and Christian look like giants! Yeah him and Cage were decent together. They split them up to put him with Ricky Starks and they were even better together but Starks was put in the dog house and they then put Bill with Jericho and it was all down hill from there. Quote
Paid Members Statto Posted May 15 Paid Members Posted May 15 I'd forgotten about the team with Starks! They were decent together. I do think they missed a trick when they paired him with Jericho, given the premise of the gimmick, of not having him slowly morph into a 7' Jericho clone - ditch the jeans & Timbs for trunks and boots, adopt the same insincere "Hi guys!" shtick etc. They just jumped straight to that overnight, IIRC. There's gonna be some bridges need building if he's going to go back to WWE, aren't there? I think a lot of it was a) annoyance by association with Enzo & b) him being in a bad place at the time, but he was pretty much persona non grata in the locker room by the end of the last run, wasn't he? Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted May 15 Paid Members Posted May 15 it's honestly ridiculous that Bill and Bryan Keith haven't interacted with Jericho once since he came back. They have both wrestled on either AEW or ROH since Jericho returned, but not once does it seem to have even been brought up that he walked out on them. Just a throwaway angle when he was told he needed to find some tag partners to fight The Demand might have been something, but I guess they just don't want anyone to remember the Learning Tree angle at all. I can see WWE taking Big Bill back. There's water under the bridge since he left, plenty has changed, and they get the clout of bringing someone in from AEW. If they don't want him there, I could see them farming him out to AAA - he could get massively over there, and Undertaker loves coaching a big man. Quote
AshC Posted May 15 Posted May 15 (edited) If they repackage him, he's potentially a big deal. Fuck it, I'd make him the new Undertaker. 😂 😂 Something a bit out of the box anyway. Something better than 'big man's name is Big Something'. Edited May 15 by AshC Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.