Paid Members Supremo Posted May 20 Paid Members Posted May 20 Big Cass, Enzo and Baron Corbin. Amazing. Adam Rose currently in the gym, getting ready for the call. ”When you set out to build a roster on the cheap, you look to what worked a decade ago, you look to who’s most desperate and not under contract…you look to NXT Black and Gold!” I might put a bet on Tye Dillinger being Number Ten in next year’s Royal Rumble. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted May 20 Posted May 20 Replacing MCMG and New Day with....Enzo and Cass is certainly a choice. A not very good one. Quote
The King Of Swing Posted May 20 Posted May 20 10 minutes ago, TheScarlettChad said: A not very good one. But a cheaper one. A hot dog and a handshake, but we reserve the right to withdraw the hot dog at any time and without notice. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted May 20 Paid Members Posted May 20 42 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said: A hot dog and a handshake, but we reserve the right to withdraw the hot dog at any time and without notice You'd count the rings on your fingers after the handshake as well. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted May 21 Paid Members Posted May 21 If WWE resigns Big Cass - and I don’t think it’s a given - he’s improved significantly since his last run with the company. As far as I can remember, he and Amore never won the tag titles, so there’s a story to tell there. They were also tremendously over. I think they’d be getting a better version of what that team once was. Having said that, it’s underutilising Cass. He’s a great promo and very solid in ring. I would have to hope that WWE would eventually give him another shot as a singles wrestler. It’s interesting that something that used to be an advantage in wrestling - being tall - now seems to be a disadvantage in both big American companies. There’s definitely space for good big man wrestlers in the upper card, and Cass is certainly that. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted May 21 Posted May 21 Was there anything bad that happened with Enzo? I never really followed the guy's trajectory after WWE but he always seemed a bit like hard work. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted May 21 Paid Members Posted May 21 6 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: Was there anything bad that happened with Enzo? I never really followed the guy's trajectory after WWE but he always seemed a bit like hard work. Personality and substance abuse issues I think. Quote
BrodyGraham Posted May 21 Posted May 21 He was accused of SA and the company didn't find out until he was arrested for it, if I remember correctly. This came at the end of a run where he had reportedly been insufferable backstage. I think there was a feeling that they were happy enough to cut bait at the time. Quote
Merzbow Posted May 21 Posted May 21 He went on Stone Cold's podcast right after and pretty much burnt every bridge, too. I remember him getting into a comically bad real scrap with Joey Janela around that time, never seen two guys look like such dweebs. Quote
The King Of Swing Posted May 21 Posted May 21 Wasn't he thrown off a tour bus for one time, or was that someone else? Quote
BrodyGraham Posted May 21 Posted May 21 1 hour ago, The King Of Swing said: Wasn't he thrown off a tour bus for one time, or was that someone else? Yep, Enzo. If memory serves it was reportedly by Roman Reigns. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted May 21 Posted May 21 I remember that worked-shoot they did at the G1 at MSG when they jumped the barricade to attack some wrestlers. Then subsequently never booked by ROH afterwards and the incident was never mentioned again. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.