Paid Members LaGoosh Posted May 2 Paid Members Posted May 2 I have no interest in New Day coming to AEW permanently but I wish they could just do a "special attraction" type deal where they come in for a match with the Bucks on PPV then fuck off. Because, really, what else could they do in AEW of any interest than a PPV match with the Bucks? Just get it done then move on. Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted May 2 Paid Members Posted May 2 2 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: I have no interest in New Day coming to AEW permanently but I wish they could just do a "special attraction" type deal where they come in for a match with the Bucks on PPV then fuck off. Because, really, what else could they do in AEW of any interest than a PPV match with the Bucks? Just get it done then move on. Only if they turn up with waffles because pancakes are trademarked. Replace Booty Os with Tush-E's. Full greatest hits tour, its working wonders for Jericho Jericho. Quote
Infinity Land Posted May 2 Posted May 2 21 minutes ago, chokeout said: The mutual agreement wording for the New Day is an odd one. Do we think they've said 'if anyone wants to go, they can' and New Day and Cobb have jumped at the chance ( Loa probably just thought he was ordering his lunch) Just figured their deals are coming up. If negotiations haven't been going well and Woods out injured they came to terms on a release to go together. Avoid the purgatory of Woods getting injury time tacked on. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted May 2 Posted May 2 It was clear the company had no idea or desire to do anything properly with New Day as heels once Big E wasnt coming back. They've been wasted for ages. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted May 2 Paid Members Posted May 2 1 hour ago, I Bent My Wookie said: Only if they turn up with waffles because pancakes are trademarked. Replace Booty Os with Tush-E's. Full greatest hits tour, its working wonders for Jericho Jericho. Woods playing the oboe (Not a euphemism) because WWE owns the trademark on the trombone. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted May 2 Paid Members Posted May 2 1 hour ago, LaGoosh said: I have no interest in New Day coming to AEW permanently but I wish they could just do a "special attraction" type deal where they come in for a match with the Bucks on PPV then fuck off. Because, really, what else could they do in AEW of any interest than a PPV match with the Bucks? Just get it done then move on. I think they could be good additions to the roster. The fact WWE managed to run such an effective heel turn with them, only for it to culminate in nothing is absolutely mental. They would be an excellent addition to the AEW tag division, and with Austin Creed, assuming WWE doesn’t have some claim to it, you have the added benefit of him having around 2.5 million followers for his YouTube video games show. I’d sign them, they’re really talented and I could see them being fun. Quote
Infinity Land Posted May 2 Posted May 2 22 minutes ago, Ralphy said: In the case of the new day, I wonder if their contracts are coming up and TKO low balled them? Seems like something TKO would do Reports are they signed new deals at the end of last year. TKO came along looking to restructure them. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted May 2 Awards Moderator Posted May 2 2 hours ago, TV Time Remaining said: Who was it that was keeping a list of the Kofi vs Ziggler matches? Might wanna dig that out again. Oh I’m ready. Kofi’s been leading the series 32-29 for too long! Quote
Paid Members 2Xtreme_lives Posted May 2 Paid Members Posted May 2 I think a small AEW for new day would be good and interesting Young Bucks is that dream match obviously and could be done at Wembley show with timelines etc Cobb has had an aew showing and makes sense to come in Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted May 2 Paid Members Posted May 2 What's Jay Lethal up to? Is there a Lethal Consequences reunion on the cards? Kofi could go and feud with Nick Nemeth down in TNA and occasionally make an appearance in NXT? Is that how their working relationship works? New Day Vs the Hardys? Will Big E enjoy his broken neck pre-show money them follow them when his contract expires? Even if he can't wrestle matches he can get involved. I don't think they were the same without his presence. Yeah, they were capable in the ring, but Big E gave them that extra something. Quote
BrodyGraham Posted May 2 Posted May 2 (edited) There's the potential for a fucking mental tag team tournament in AEW if they pick up New Day and MCMG. Truth to tell I'm surprised they don't already run a tag team tournament season. For a guy with the tastes that TK has the idea of a tournament with New Day, MCMG, C and C, FTR, The Bucks, The Hurts, The Rascals, Jet Speed, RPG Vice and however many other teams they have or can put together must surely be something he'd be mulling over? That would be a brilliant idea for a short run for both those teams even just as a test run. Edited May 2 by BrodyGraham Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted May 2 Paid Members Posted May 2 1 minute ago, BrodyGraham said: There's the potential for a fucking mental tag team tournament in AEW if they pick up New Day and MCMG. Truth to tell I'm surprised they don't already run a tag team tournament season. For a guy with the tastes that TK has the idea of a tournament with New Day, MCMG, C and C, FTR, The Bucks, The Hurts, The Rascals, Jet Speed, RPG Vice and however many other teams they have or can put together must surely be something he'd be mulling over? It's long been whispered in the dark and dingy corners of the UKFF that Tony reads the board, so I'd he hasn't thought of this already, he has now. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted May 2 Paid Members Posted May 2 I’d be bang up for a Tag Team Continental Classic. Super classy of Big E to share this. Especially after what those pricks did to him. Who could have ever guessed that the last remaining member of New Day in WWE would be Grayson Waller? Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted May 2 Paid Members Posted May 2 Not that I’m calling for anyone to lose their job, but does Tamina do something behind-the-scenes? In the cynical, cash-grabbing TKO era, there’s clearly no loyalty to anyone so I don’t see that being a factor in her continued employment. With that in mind, I’m guessing she must do something…anyone know what it is, assuming that is indeed the case? Her situation is one of the great mysteries of wrestling. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted May 2 Posted May 2 2 minutes ago, RedTwoster said: Not that I’m calling for anyone to lose their job, but does Tamina do something behind-the-scenes? In the cynical, cash-grabbing TKO era, there’s clearly no loyalty to anyone so I don’t see that being a factor in her continued employment. With that in mind, I’m guessing she must do something…anyone know what it is, assuming that is indeed the case? Her situation is one of the great mysteries of wrestling. As if TKO even knows she works there. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.