Snitsky's back acne Posted April 25 Posted April 25 4 hours ago, BarryOVega said: Surprised at Sane, thought they’d have Asuka annihilate her in a blow off match at least Same here. You'd think they would either have had Kairi finally punch Asuka and hug Iyo or Asuka give her a beat down and Iyo come to her rescue. It makes me wonder how much of this is TKO and how much is WWE. I had some small hope they might have finally been trying to do a half decent tag division when they had Street Profits, Los Garza, Pretty Deadly, Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa, War Raiders and MCMG's last year but it would appear not. Quote
Infinity Land Posted April 25 Posted April 25 6 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said: It makes me wonder how much of this is TKO and how much is WWE. I mean Nick Khan is TKO and WWE. A number comes down from TKO in terms of $ needing cut and WWE identify where those cuts can be made. Quote
Paid Members Statto Posted April 25 Paid Members Posted April 25 1 hour ago, HarmonicGenerator said: I hope Black coming back on the market doesn't do anything to derail the momentum Brody King's built up over this year. The last thing he needs is a House of Black reformation. I don't think Tony Khan is petty like this, but my first thought when I saw Black had got his papers was it somehow made it more likely they'd hotshot the belt onto his former partner, in a "let's take a look at what you could have won" fashion. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted April 25 Paid Members Posted April 25 This potentially being the final moment of Aleister Black’s WWE run is perfect. There’s a new spook in town! Quote
The King Of Swing Posted April 25 Posted April 25 (edited) If Kairi returns to Japan, hopefully it's Marigold. For one they could use the boost, secondly her last run in Stardom was dog shit, imo. I'd be somewhat interested in seeing how she would do in AEW. Edit. Well fuck. Funny that I mention Marigold because just read on reddit, that Utami is leaving soon. Edited April 25 by The King Of Swing Quote
METAL ON METAL Posted April 25 Posted April 25 12 hours ago, FLips said: as others have said in here I have no idea why Andre Chase was employed to begin with. In the video he posted last night, he said he was hired to work behind the scenes training new talent and that he wouldn’t be on camera. I think the whole NXT 2.0 rebranding worked out well for him, as someone experienced for the more green workers to work with and learn from. Served his purpose at that time and he came across as a nice bloke in that video yesterday. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted April 25 Posted April 25 From USA Today: WWE stars released Here is a list of people released as of 8:30 p.m. ET on April 24: Bo Dallas (Uncle Howdy) Nikki Cross Joe Gacy Erick Rowan Dexter Lumis Kairi Sane Motor City Machine Guns Aleister Black Zelina Vega Santos Escobar Zoey Stark Alba Fyre Apollo Crews Andre Chase Dante Chen Tyra Mae Steele Chris Island Tyriek Igwe Trill London Sirena Linton Luca Crusifino Malik Blade Tyson Dupont Just tidying up the list a bit Quote
The King Of Swing Posted April 25 Posted April 25 I'm so out of the loop, I have no idea who a chunk of them even are. Rusev probably too scared to take any calls, right now. Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted April 25 Paid Members Posted April 25 1 hour ago, Tim Healys Chutney Spoon said: From USA Today: WWE stars released Here is a list of people released as of 8:30 p.m. ET on April 24: Bo Dallas (Uncle Howdy) Nikki Cross Joe Gacy Erick Rowan Dexter Lumis Kairi Sane Motor City Machine Guns Aleister Black Zelina Vega Santos Escobar Zoey Stark Alba Fyre Apollo Crews Andre Chase Dante Chen Tyra Mae Steele Chris Island Tyriek Igwe Trill London Sirena Linton Luca Crusifino Malik Blade Tyson Dupont Just tidying up the list a bit Chutney, you seem sound, but without using google I knew all these already. Please don't make your new gimmick the "man of future endeavoured". You're better than this. At least tell us why they were shit. Quote
Paid Members Chris B Posted April 25 Paid Members Posted April 25 Is being fired the methadone compared to the pure heroin hit of people dying? Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted April 26 Posted April 26 (edited) 9 hours ago, I Bent My Wookie said: Chutney, you seem sound, but without using google I knew all these already. Please don't make your new gimmick the "man of future endeavoured". You're better than this. At least tell us why they were shit. It was more from reading through this thread and seeing names in announcements at different places and I, for one, wanted to just see a list of who was out so it was easier for me. Maybe others felt the same hence why I posted up a list. I only recognise a few names off there anyway but would like to think a few will come to AEW as I understand some of the female wrestlers are pretty reasonable and could do a good job. As someone that watches the odd bit of RAW and Smackdown now and then, I dont really know much of the NXT lot so can't pass comment. Of the men I dont think Black will be back in AEW as he just seems to be 'there' in promotions without being anything exceptional. I wouldn't want House of Black reunited as Brody has shone since leaving it and haven't seen Buddy for a long time but dont think he was all that anyway. Whats Apollo Crews like? Would he be worth AEW bringing him in and freshening up the Hurt Syndicate maybe? @Chris B absolutely not, but did like that post 🙂 Edited April 26 by Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted April 26 Paid Members Posted April 26 (edited) 34 minutes ago, Tim Healys Chutney Spoon said: Whats Apollo Crews like? Would he be worth AEW bringing him in and freshening up the Hurt Syndicate maybe? Why The Hurt Syndicate? Edited April 26 by gmoney Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted April 26 Posted April 26 12 minutes ago, gmoney said: Why The Hurt Syndicate? Build up a group of 4-5 and have some stonking matches with the likes of Death Riders Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted April 26 Paid Members Posted April 26 Ok - but you don't even know anything about him, so why would you suggest that he join The Hurt Syndicate? Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted April 26 Posted April 26 (edited) 3 minutes ago, gmoney said: Ok - but you don't even know anything about him, so why would you suggest that he join The Hurt Syndicate? He looks a unit and the Hurts are all units so would be a fit there if is style matches them? Would he work as a tag team with someone or is he capable enough on his own? I can see what you're trying to get at and that is absolutely not what I was thinking at all. Edited April 26 by Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.