Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 7 Paid Members Posted February 7 The Iiconics winning the tag titles at Wrestlemania was one of those rare wholesome wrestling moments. Everyone was happy for them. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted February 8 Paid Members Posted February 8 On 2/7/2026 at 10:07 AM, Supremo said: Bring back Danhausen. Quote
Paid Members Kamran Posted April 4 Paid Members Posted April 4 (edited) A couple of news items I saw: She was alright from what little I saw of her but like Willie Mack, it's not going to make any difference to the shows. She's already signed with MLW. I think the above is a good idea, I wonder if we'll see more dual contracts in the future. Edited April 4 by Kamran Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted April 4 Paid Members Posted April 4 Lady Frost was alright but no huge loss. Did a nice cartwheel. Quote
Chili Posted April 4 Posted April 4 I have absolutely no memory of Lady Frost. I don't think I've ever seen her work. Quote
Paid Members Kamran Posted April 4 Paid Members Posted April 4 (edited) She's been around for years but she'd only appear on AEW once in a while, I think she might have been around more on ROH. Edited April 4 by Kamran Quote
Chili Posted April 7 Posted April 7 3 hours ago, Ralphy said: Doesn't thunder rosa have a bit of a lousy reputation backstage? If this is the case, maybe its a way to have her away for a bit for things to cool off and for her to rebuild her reputation and also wrestle more regularly? I have enjoyed the handful of matches I have have seen her in She did seemingly if Britt Baker happened to be around a dressing room. Quote
Infinity Land Posted April 7 Posted April 7 3 hours ago, Ralphy said: Doesn't thunder rosa have a bit of a lousy reputation backstage? If this is the case, maybe its a way to have her away for a bit for things to cool off and for her to rebuild her reputation and also wrestle more regularly? I have enjoyed the handful of matches I have have seen her in The backstage rumours are years old at this point. I don't think that's anything to do with this. Injuries/health have been a bigger stumbling block to a sustained run. Seems as simple as Thunder Rosa has always been quite active taking dates outside AEW/ROH. This appears mutually beneficial for all involved. She's already worked 3 shows over the weekend. Keep up that pace and she'll have surpassed her entire AEW tenure in under a year. Quote
Infinity Land Posted April 7 Posted April 7 Staying in Mexico. CMLL has announced the departure of 'La Catalina'. The Chilean wrestler went by a few names in the WWE/NXT system before being cut back in 2021. Considering the way the relationship between AEW/ROH and CMLL has been working the public announcement is seen as a sign she's going to WWE/AAA/NXT. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted April 24 Posted April 24 Apparently releases are happening according to a few journos. To start - Nikki has gone. Quote
Infinity Land Posted April 24 Posted April 24 7 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: Apparently releases are happening according to a few journos. To start - Nikki has gone. Pretty good run when you think about it. Had to check cagematch and the last match she had was end of 2024. Seems quite rare to have been kept on for so long. Usually when she's been in the news its been for her studies. Another Scot has been released: Alba Fyre aka Kay Lee Ray Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted April 24 Posted April 24 (edited) Is Tamina still employed? If she is she shouldn’t be Edited April 24 by WyattSheepMask Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted April 24 Paid Members Posted April 24 They've signed Evil, so we have that to look forward to... Quote
DavidB6937 Posted April 24 Posted April 24 Zoey Stark gone too. Never really got into her to be honest. Quote
Paid Members Callum1993 Posted April 24 Paid Members Posted April 24 Joe Gacy also gone so seems the Wyatt Sicks experiment is finished. Was a good idea to honour Bray but it really fell flat in the end. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.