Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted April 25 Paid Members Posted April 25 (edited) Black coasted the whole time in AEW just to get back to WWE like he so wanted, just to do fuck all and get the sack again. Madness. Thought the MCMG would fair a bit better. But once they lost their tag titles, they had fuck all for them. Santos is weird. He left last year and got re-signed immediately. Edited April 25 by TheBurningRed Quote
Chico Torres Posted April 25 Posted April 25 Our Tony’s going to be the first promoter with 500 people on the roster. Quote
kidzero Posted April 25 Posted April 25 Motor City Machine Guns gone they didn't get much of a run didn't they just get action figures released at least they got to WWE but weren't aew interested in them arouthe the same time WWE signed them...back to Tna you go ..Tony should tell them to f off.. Apollo Crews I always felt could have a good run in roh lower card aew. Quote
HandsomeButchIII Posted April 25 Posted April 25 (edited) MCMG will be pushed to the moon in TNA, and do ok in AEW. Alestair Black is fucked, and Kairi Sane will make a mint on conventions if she stays in the US. Looking forward to the MCMG going home and fucking off the Hardy's and Righteous. Have a chat with Kushida and BRING BACK TIME MACHINE! Even if you had to spunk MCMG off, just release Sabin innit? Alex Shelley is an A promo and an A worker. Mental to let him go. Edited April 25 by HandsomeButchIII Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted April 25 Paid Members Posted April 25 I would say MCMG ending up in AEW is probably a certainty. As for the rest, who knows. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted April 25 Posted April 25 Knowing what we know about Aleister Black, if it's true he was considered for a semi-important Wrestlemania role that got scrapped (presumably because he's shit), I wonder if he's had a tantrum and they've just got rid because who can be arsed with a sulky spooky sausage. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted April 25 Paid Members Posted April 25 Well, in a weird turn of events, the Lucha Underground twitter page seems to be teasing a comeback and if so well they've now got a bunch of people with TV experience they can pick from. Someone like Erick Rowan would be perfect for it. That's all a BIG if though... Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted April 25 Paid Members Posted April 25 Kairi Sane would be a great addition to AEW, and I don’t have any issues with them bringing in MCMG to bolster their tag division. I’d have said Santos Escobar would have been a great addition to their roster, but I’m not sure they should be looking to add too many wrestlers over the age of 40 to their ranks. Apollo Crews has ‘TNA signing’ written all over him, and while I wouldn’t be shocked to see Black return to AEW, I don’t exactly want to see that. He’d be a very good addition to the returning Lucha Underground. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted April 25 Paid Members Posted April 25 2 minutes ago, Ralphy said: Personally I think blacks character would work very well in Japan and given he has likely burned the AEW bridge, could be one of his only ways to get WWE kind of money He wouldn't get anything close to WWE money in Japan. Quote
Olly1984 Posted April 25 Posted April 25 (edited) 38 minutes ago, RedTwoster said: Kairi Sane would be a great addition to AEW, and I don’t have any issues with them bringing in MCMG to bolster their tag division. I’d have said Santos Escobar would have been a great addition to their roster, but I’m not sure they should be looking to add too many wrestlers over the age of 40 to their ranks. https://share.google/0EVlrLTfNcRQD0neB King Cuerno on the other hand, now that would be fucking great!!! Edited April 25 by Olly1984 Quote
BarryOVega Posted April 25 Posted April 25 Seems a bit lopsided towards Smackdown the releases so far so wondering if there’s going to be some cuts from Raw too or they’ll just move things about a bit Surprised at Sane, thought they’d have Asuka annihilate her in a blow off match at least Only one on the list they could’ve done more with was Escobar, he pisses charisma but presumably because he’s Hispanic but nothing like Rey Mysterio they had no idea what to do with him Quote
TAFKA Jonny Vegas Posted April 25 Posted April 25 I've had a strong dislike for Zelina Vega ever since I read the story of how she treated the woman who made her custom ring gear for her Wrestlemania entrance a few years back. For those unfamiliar, from memory she commisioned someone to make bespoke ring gear for her, received it, complained in a very rude manner, refused to pay the agreed amount for the gear, saying she couldn't use it - only to wear it at Wrestlemania. So I'm enjoying that release. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted April 25 Paid Members Posted April 25 I won’t say I take joy in these yearly releases because at the end of the day it is people losing their jobs, but also I’m so disconnected from any of them that in a way this is like some sort of twisted Royal Rumble season. Apollo Crews is long overdue this, and as others have said in here I have no idea why Andre Chase was employed to begin with. Spitefully I’m happy to see Zelina Vega and Alistair Black gone because she was getting negative pops forever and he’s a moany bastard who like Rusev, isn’t as good as he thinks he is. Him coming back has somehow dragged Zelina back up front and centre to suck more air out of the arenas so seeing them both gone isn’t a surprise. Hopefully AEW don’t take them back. I am shocked to see Kairi go because she was featured on Raw nearly every week and was a champion only a few months ago. She’s probably the only one I’m surprised to see going from the list other than maybe Motor City Machine Guns but they’ve looked dogged since they got there, didn’t fit in WWE at all. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted April 25 Posted April 25 Presumably now Black is gone, the merry-go-round brings Karrion Kross back for a bit. Triple H needs someone he can wear leather jackets with and who will pretend to like Motorhead for his benefit. Quote
FUM Posted April 25 Posted April 25 1 hour ago, BarryOVega said: Only one on the list they could’ve done more with was Escobar, he pisses charisma but presumably because he’s Hispanic but nothing like Rey Mysterio they had no idea what to do with him Escobar seemed to just be a “we’ll decide when you leave” situation. He let his contract run out, wanted to go elsewhere and they went all out to make him feel wanted and sign. They then didn’t use him and released him. Such a shit company. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.