Paid Members tiger_rick Posted July 13 Paid Members Posted July 13 I know it's not the point of Lion's brilliant post but that Cliff Richard joke is fucking rubbish. "Tits and fanny how we don't talk anymore" doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Ricky Gervais should go after that one. Quote
Paid Members Statto Posted July 13 Paid Members Posted July 13 That crossed my mind too. At least the similar(ly racist) Stevie Wonder "Stevie, play a jazz chord" works. Quote
westlondonmist Posted July 14 Posted July 14 22 hours ago, tiger_rick said: I know it's not the point of Lion's brilliant post but that Cliff Richard joke is fucking rubbish. "Tits and fanny how we don't talk anymore" doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Ricky Gervais should go after that one. While searching for the joke I found a slightly ammended version called "itchy sore fanny" set in a chinese takeaway, which was still rubbish but kind of made a bit more sense. Quote
Paid Members Statto Posted July 14 Paid Members Posted July 14 1 hour ago, westlondonmist said: While searching for the joke I found a slightly ammended version called "itchy sore fanny" set in a chinese takeaway, which was still rubbish but kind of made a bit more sense. See that, that works. It's terrible but it works. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted July 14 Paid Members Posted July 14 In case the racist credentials of the deceased had not been firmly established enough... While cleaning out his house they found a union jack top hat full of golliwog dolls. Probably worth a bit of money to some racists but they all decided they didn't want anyone who would want it knowing where they lived, so it went to the landfill. Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted July 15 Paid Members Posted July 15 I was looking in the window of an antiques shop in Whitby last weekend and spotted an Iron Cross sat next to a golliwog and figured I could probably spend my money elsewhere. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted July 15 Posted July 15 46 minutes ago, BomberPat said: I was looking in the window of an antiques shop in Whitby last weekend and spotted an Iron Cross sat next to a golliwog and figured I could probably spend my money elsewhere. I swear every time I go to the coast is pretty much the only time I ever see golliwogs. I mean I appreciate the old school nature of seaside resorts but I do think that's probably a bit too far. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted July 15 Members Posted July 15 My Dad doesn't even like football. No I didn't watch it. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted July 19 Author Paid Members Posted July 19 This is the kind of bullshit you wake up to when you have teenagers. Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted July 19 Paid Members Posted July 19 On 7/14/2026 at 8:23 PM, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: While cleaning out his house they found a union jack top hat full of golliwog dolls. Gutted to learn that Big Daddy was a racist. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted July 19 Posted July 19 On 7/15/2026 at 11:31 AM, DavidB6937 said: I swear every time I go to the coast is pretty much the only time I ever see golliwogs. I mean I appreciate the old school nature of seaside resorts but I do think that's probably a bit too far. UKFF lore decrees that to avoid racism you must stick to the inner cities. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted July 21 Paid Members Posted July 21 Did I even mention my dad and the pineapple incident? Not sure and the search engine on this site is shit. Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted July 21 Paid Members Posted July 21 15 minutes ago, Thunderplex said: Did I even mention my dad and the pineapple incident? Not sure and the search engine on this site is shit. Even if you had all your anecdotes are gold. The floor is yours! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.