The Tony Khan Is A Twat Thread

Keith Houchen

13 hours ago, BrodyGraham said:

people knew this shit for years. 

Yeah I vaguely remember him in a shoot banging on about the moon being a secret base and other bollocks. 

Might be my memory playing tricks on me but I think Paul London was also present and laughing in a is this guy fucking serious? Kind of way. 

• Paid Members

11 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

With less then 2 hours to go. It was the right move, but I’m more impressed he dumped the match then to let him have the one and done.

Many of the replies are as bad as you think, but I enjoyed this one:

Screenshot_20220203-012917.png

• Paid Members

as an aside, I do like how WWE die-hards have seized upon "Luchasaurus is dangerous and doesn't know how to work!" as a recurring criticism, presumably unaware that Luchasaurus came up through WWE's developmental system.

• Paid Members

Spanky has issued a statement on twitter saying that the views he expressed weren't his views and he apologises for expressing the views which weren't his, but which were expressed by him. 

https://wrestletalk.com/news/brian-kendrick-makes-statement-amid-controversy/

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

Yeah I vaguely remember him in a shoot banging on about the moon being a secret base and other bollocks. 

Might be my memory playing tricks on me but I think Paul London was also present and laughing in a is this guy fucking serious? Kind of way. 

Back in the day Kendrick was a huge stoner and like every boring stoner I've known in my life was fascinated with mad conspiracy theories and convinced they were all true regardless of how insane they were.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator
16 minutes ago, Nick James said:

Tony Khan is the new Dixie Carter, pass it on. Another week rolls round and another story of Tony Khan hyping something massive he has been working on. 

https://www.f4wonline.com/news/aew/aew-tony-khan-working-on-something-pretty-big-that-would-be-massive

Screenshot_20220220-164609_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220220-170236_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ddd43c08e3caf83e6d24da6ad4721795.jpg

Does AEW turn a profit for the Khans?  I remember Dixie Carter constantly getting shit in the first couple of years of running TNA for not breaking even (even though that's normal for a new operation).  AEW doesn't seem to get the same level of financial scrutiny - unless that's because they're raking it in?

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Loki said:

Does AEW turn a profit for the Khans?  I remember Dixie Carter constantly getting shit in the first couple of years of running TNA for not breaking even (even though that's normal for a new operation).  AEW doesn't seem to get the same level of financial scrutiny - unless that's because they're raking it in?

Apparently AEW made a profit last year but invested all the profits into developing the video game. I'd be surprised if they are making much profit though or even expecting to make much for the first few years anyway.

Don't see how Tony Khan is at fault for some wrestling websites driving their view count. 

I think he's a mad coke head like everyone else too but yeah, feels reaching. Wrestling is like a claw machine for 'big announcements'. Mostly misses, sometimes you win a CM Punk. 

I'd love a 'medium announcement'. Poor Christian would have been perfect for the current fanbase.