The Tony Khan Is A Twat Thread

Keith Houchen

4 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

The issue is unlike #Metoo this seems to have gone completely unnoticed.

Didn’t you say you didn’t know about Jay Lethal and #MeToo? As you say, there are so many wankers and scumbags in the industry it’s not surprising things go unnoticed, I don’t think it’s selective outrage or anything like that. Had Kendrick said that stuff today, social media is more prominent and it would’ve been flagged. 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Keith Houchen said:

Didn’t you say you didn’t know about Jay Lethal and #MeToo? As you say, there are so many wankers and scumbags in the industry it’s not surprising things go unnoticed, I don’t think it’s selective outrage or anything like that. Had Kendrick said that stuff today, social media is more prominent and it would’ve been flagged. 

Yeah, Lethal was one I didn’t clock, but there were a lot. 

But you only have to see the comments about Lethal or Kendrick to see how many people don’t seem to care, as long as they are entertained.

Bloody David Icke’s fault 

4 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

But you only have to see the comments about Lethal or Kendrick to see how many people don’t seem to care, as long as they are entertained.

You see it here all of the time. I’m a broken record wondering what WILL be the straw that breaks the camels back and people stop giving scum their money. My guess is it won’t be anything to do with business practices or morals, but when they finally stop being entertaining. 

I seem to remember Kendrick having or planning his own conspiracy theories show, years ago. It was certainly reported on at the time, but was dismissed as, 'Fucking hell, keep Spanky off the hallucinogens' level bollocks.

Obviously when he signed for WWE he kept quiet about it, as did everyone else. I always assumed he got clean, realised he was being a loon and moved on. Might be right, might be wrong. Might not matter in this thread.

Edit. It was a shoot on Highspots called 'The Kendrick Theory'. Dude is/was a fucking loon. Bottom line, people knew this shit for years. 

Edited by BrodyGraham

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

There is a reason why Austin Aries is basically blackballed and it’s because he believes this nonsense.

So we should expect to see Spanky in Billy Corgan's NWA soon.