The Tony Khan Is A Twat Thread

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members
20 hours ago, air_raid said:

Precisely this. It’s the difference between “tune into the Pay Per View for a big announcement” and it turns out to be Kurt Angle, which makes your promotion look a big deal that delivers when it promises something big, or….

…. promoting a game-changing signee, when you’ve got AJ Styles having had a title run where he’s just won the belt from Kurt Angle and lost it to RVD, with great matches everywhere, but your new signee could just “walk in the door tomorrow, and just take the World Heavyweight title.” And it turns out to be Kennedy. Which makes your promotion look small time in the eyes of the fans AND in the eyes of the well-paid hype merchant who’s just declared the entire roster a good few rungs down the ladder from Kennedy.

…….. Kennedy!

ANDERSON! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, buba3d said:

My Twitter account's probably closer to 95% retweets, since I'd rather amplify someone else's point than regurgitate it myself. It doesn't attract as many followers but we're not all tireless self-promoters.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Merzbow said:

Dynamite Tone is taking the piss, right?

Immediately followed by "don't miss Jon Moxley Vs Wheeler Yuta on Rampage tonight."