The Tony Khan Is A Twat Thread

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Can believe Tony Khan would sign someone like this.

When did you first become aware of this video? I ask because you didn’t seem to chirp up when he was at WWE all those years.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

The rest of the description for that video makes for some eyebrow raising.

TIS sits down with professional wrestler Brian Kendrick as he talks about the Bin Laden killing being a fraud, the moon being a space station, the reptilian race, the 911 planes being holograms, and the meaning of the sun and the moon.

Oh it absolutely sounds like a treat to watch with a few cans. He’s clearly more bonkers then “I’m just saying there’s evidence” Flat Earther AJ Styles.  I’m just surprised this has flown under the radar for a decade and no one seems to have spoken up on it. Haven’t seen him be announced as All Elite so wonder if he will be.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

46 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

When did you first become aware of this video? I ask because you didn’t seem to chirp up when he was at WWE all those years.

First I’ve seen of it. Has he said anything to distance himself from these comments since?

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

First I’ve seen of it. Has he said anything to distance himself from these comments since?

I saw it about 5 minutes before I made that post too. Unless I had seen it before, commented on it on this forum when Kendrick was running about WWE as Spanky, forgotten about it, and Soapdish's portfolio of my 14 years of posts on this forum has simply failed him.

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Not that I can find. All I can see is the usual Reddit threads defending his right to his own opinions from when the video came out.

2 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I saw it about 5 minutes before I made that post too. Unless I had seen it before, commented on it on this forum when Kendrick was running about WWE as Spanky, forgotten about it, and Soapdish's portfolio of my 14 years of posts on this forum has simply failed him.

So as per you make a “hilarious” post that despite no one seemingly knew about until today, adds to your rhetoric of nonsense. Especially about a product you don’t watch. For someone who moans about On Topic you don’t half stink it up.

1 minute ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Not that I can find. All I can see is the usual Reddit threads defending his right to his own opinions from when the video came out.

It’s not a benefit of the doubt type thing, because there is no doubt, I just hope he has grown as a person and doesn’t think like that anymore. Otherwise it’s yet another wrongun on the roster if he does indeed sign, which I hope he doesn’t. 

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

It’s not a benefit of the doubt type thing, because there is no doubt, I just hope he has grown as a person and doesn’t think like that anymore. Otherwise it’s yet another wrongun on the roster if he does indeed sign, which I hope he doesn’t. 

There is a reason why Austin Aries is basically blackballed and it’s because he believes this nonsense. And like his recently re-appeared old colleague Rowdy Rhonda, is a Sandy Hook denier. Personally anyone who publicly spouts those kind of crackpot views shouldn’t be anywhere beer a mainstream company. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

On 1/16/2022 at 4:36 PM, Nick James said:

Probably not a petty annoyance, but whenever AEW do something shady, such as hire Jay Lethal or put him on TV for example, one of the first lines of defence I see is 'Well, WWE has Riddle on TV' or 'Well, WWE did X way back when'. Just because the shadyest company in the world did something first, doesn't make it ok or acceptable. 

This defence drives me insane. Wrestling is scummy as it is, to validate a scummy act by saying the scummiest company of them all did it first, is laughable.

15 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

as per you make a “hilarious” post that despite no one seemingly knew about until today, adds to your rhetoric of nonsense. Especially about a product you don’t watch. For someone who moans about On Topic you don’t half stink it up.

You do seem to go around trying to pick people apart and looking for arguments for some reason.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Nick James said:

I completely agree Nick. The issue is unlike #Metoo this seems to have gone completely unnoticed. At a time where he was employed and nothing was said or done about it. But as soon as he’s in a match on AEW it’s ROFL ISN'T TONY KHAN A WRONGUN.

He should have been sacked years ago. He shouldn’t be signed by AEW. I hope it’s a one and done.