The Tony Khan Is A Twat Thread

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members

It's very common these days for companies to do studies on how they are being perceived/engaged with on social media. It's a standard market research tool. WWE will be doing it too. Unfortunately Vinny Mac isn't posting about the results on Twitter when he's drunk and coked up on Friday nights like our Tony. I really wish he would though, that'd be funny as fuck.

• Paid Members

Yeah, I don't think the big issue is the study, its the usual tweets that Tony Khan seems to just type and hit send without actually thinking whether its a good idea or not that is the laughable part. It's a regular thing that he does, and seems to have done well before AEW with Fulham fans etc. 

5 minutes ago, sukhy said:

He's just booked CM Punk vs Penta as well as Samoa Joe vs Suzuki for Dynamite. Might have to change the thread title to Tony Khan is a Genius. 

That's generally the Dynamite, Rampage and PPV threads. He gets plenty of praise, as does the product. But every so often he reverts back to Twat Mode.

15 minutes ago, sukhy said:

He's just booked CM Punk vs Penta as well as Samoa Joe vs Suzuki for Dynamite. Might have to change the thread title to Tony Khan is a Genius. 

On 1/2/2022 at 11:51 AM, Keith Houchen said:

If you wish to talk about the good, feel free to start a “Let’s give Tone a rusty trombone” thread. Sir, this is the twat thread. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Nick James said:

its the usual tweets that Tony Khan seems to just type and hit send without actually thinking whether its a good idea or not that is the laughable part.

In a way, quite appropriate that he's a Trumpcunt.

• 2 weeks later...

That jacket is close to those Wolf Full Moon shirts. Hope Big Shad slaps his scruffiness and berates his lack of moustache growing capabilities. I wonder who thinks their son is a bigger disappointment, Shad or Vince?

• Paid Members
54 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

20220421_162323.thumb.jpg.573fe6cf2e5314f9e80904422e74e565.jpg

On national telly announcing the biggest crossover wrestling event in decades and this lad can't even wear a suit or get a proper haircut. Fucks sake.

Calm down Grandad. American's don't even wear suits properly anyway, it's all "Sports Jackets" with unmatching trousers. Polo shirts are considered smart casual in America, but TBH I think the whole argument of needing a suit and a "proper" haircut to be a ridiculous necessity in 2022. Proper old fashioned that.

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Calm down Grandad. American's don't even wear suits properly anyway, it's all "Sports Jackets" with unmatching trousers. Polo shirts are considered smart casual in America, but TBH I think the whole argument of needing a suit and a "proper" haircut to be a ridiculous necessity in 2022. Proper old fashioned that.

I'm not talking about how you dress for work, the CEO of multimillion dollar company appearing on TV to make an announcement should look smart. Especially when the other guy looks fucking dapper.

The head of New Japan looks like a smart successful businessman and Khan looks like a uni student. It looks bad and unprofessional. 

1 hour ago, LaGoosh said:

20220421_162323.thumb.jpg.573fe6cf2e5314f9e80904422e74e565.jpg

On national telly announcing the biggest crossover wrestling event in decades and this lad can't even wear a suit or get a proper haircut. Fucks sake.

It is a bit like Tony has come in for a job interview and the sales director is thinking "not off to a good start!"