Billie Kay and Mickie James released (+ others)

I Bent My Wookie

2 hours ago, Daaaaaad! said:

That’s exactly the level of detail that went into the tweet. I’m certain it has foundations, but right now it’s the wrestling rumour equivalent of a Facebook status that simply says “😢“

U ok hun? 

15 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Apparently there’s a bunch of office/network related releases ongoing. Only name that’s been mentioned so far is Jaylar Donlan, who was Vice President of WWE’s Advanced Media Group

Yeah, Wrestlenomics have reported that it's largely down to a power struggle between Digital and TV production. It looks like this has been remedied by jibbing off a large section of digital and folding that into the jurisdiction of Kevin Dunn.

Remember all that lovely digital content you loved? It's gonna change!

• Paid Members

Tom Phillips gone now too apparently 

Can't say he'll be missed. Another Michael Cole clone with little to distinguish him from the others.

Edited by mim731

• Paid Members
58 minutes ago, mim731 said:

Tom Phillips gone now too apparently 

Can't say he'll be missed. Another Michael Cole clone with little to distinguish him from the others.

Not Wilson Phillips! 

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, Daaaaaad! said:

I really hoped he’d hold on for one more day.

I should probably turn around and say goodbye to that joke now as well. 

4 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

I actually enjoyed his work. Always solid and while not the most exciting guy they've ever had, I didn't find him annoying which was a plus point.

Yeah, same. He reminded me of The Grish back when he was doing Heat/Raw in the Ruthless Aggression era. Very much a product of the WWE system, but not overtly grating either. Fine to fall asleep to. Which is what wrestling is, anyway, most of the time.