The NXT Discussion Thread

DJM

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Chris B said:

How does someone look so uncomfortable in regular clothes?

It's how you get to the top in WWE. Have you ever seen Triple H in street wear or John Cena in a suit? All the top guys dress like fucking weirdos.

Steph De Lander- Indi Hartwell's real life bestie- just got signed to WWE, announced as part of the WWE PC class today. Headlining the list of recruits is Sarray, who just made her TV debut. So, I expect SDL to show up on NXT any week now to throw Candice around- and maybe Johnny as well.

https://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/article/wwe-performance-center-international-recruits-april-2021

Also, if you're unfamiliar with Steph, a little more on her here- as well as Matty Wahlberg, another Aussie wrestler that got signed as well.

http://snapmayorsmedia.com/australian-wrestling-news/aussie-standouts-matty-wahlberg-steph-de-lander-among-newest-wwe-signings/

• Paid Members

I wish they’d saved the Ted Dibiase cameo for a much bigger moment. That should’ve been the culmination of a big storyline involving Cameron Grimes. Fingers crossed Ted comes in as a regular though.

Was Zack Gibson’s promo last night the first time anyone has ever said, “knobhead,” on WWE TV? It really made me laugh.

Speaking of knobheads. The absolute state of Drake here. Imagine being one of those guys cut last week when nonces and conspiracy freaks remain employed.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members

That twat was in hundreds of absolutely horrific death matches and off his tits on drugs for years, his brain is probably more damaged than Benoit's. No surprise he's an absolute mentalist. Total liability for the company.