The NXT Discussion Thread

DJM

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

any thoughts on this? im completely out of the loop but got sent this little promo piece.

Twitter got itself excited it'd be Tessa because of the use of Diamonds and her logo and entrance video in Impact. 

They've had the trademark since December. Part of me is expecting it to be something along the lines of RAW Underground, maybe a manager led stable of up and comers. 

If Parker Boudreaux was further along in development I'd have maybe liked it to be him. 

6 hours ago, Merzbow said:

I was about to ask is the Kyle get-up a really badly misjudged attempt and being a little like Orange Cassidy, then I saw what he wore last month..

If anything, it looks like a Poundland Bray Wyatt knockoff, circa 2016.

Surely someone in the office must see that resemblance and not encourage that. Wear what the hell you like, all fashion is subjective after all but coming only a couple of years after another wrestler in your company has or had a similar ish style. Amateur hour!

9 hours ago, rollthedice said:

I've seen it used on their social media but are they actually calling him 'Cool Kyle' on the show? That is absolutely fucking tragic if they are.

Wade Barrett does on Commentary from time to time but its not his official name, the Ring announcer isnt announcing him as Cool Kyle or anything like that.....YET anyway

• Paid Members

They released this video on YouTube where Kyle seemingly takes credit for dressing like a twat.

Clearly, the let-the-guys-be-themselves and the turn-your-personality-up-to-eleven approach shouldn’t apply to everyone. If you’re a geek who dresses like an Inbetweener then maybe don’t be anything like yourself at all.

2 hours ago, Supremo said:

They released this video on YouTube where Kyle seemingly takes credit for dressing like a twat.

Clearly, the let-the-guys-be-themselves and the turn-your-personality-up-to-eleven approach shouldn’t apply to everyone. If you’re a geek who dresses like an Inbetweener then maybe don’t be anything like yourself at all.

Kyle O'Reilly going for the Steve Buscemi in 30 Rock cosplay I see

• Paid Members

If Todd Pettingill hosting Takeover: In Your House isn't the best news of this week, I don't know what is. 

I wonder where Pete Dunne's current 'Baddest Man in NXT' leading to? Fingers crossed its Bryan if he has resigned, but outside of that, I can't think who else it could be leading to. Knowing where things usually go, I predict Dexter Lumis to appear behind Dunne and stare at him.