2021 Celebrity Death Thread

Magnum Milano

• Paid Members

What's the deal with Philip and Prince Charles? is it quite well known they didn't get on?

Charles did the classic 'he didn't suffer fools' line in his tribute which is what you say when your nan is a prick to everyone. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, scratchdj said:

It’s too slick. They must cut out the bits where stuff gets stuck when it drops and they have to go and get the man.

Now all I want from life is there to be a man in a change cubicle just off camera that has to come with the keys. 

5 minutes ago, chokeout said:

Now all I want from life is there to be a man in a change cubicle just off camera that has to come with the keys. 

A bit like a rip off version of the man that sits in the ATM giving money out all day? 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, chokeout said:

There's no overflow down the sides where everything drops back into the machine either. They should do a gsmeshow based around them UFO catcher things. People would win the jackpot on that even less frequently than on Pointless. 

Getting back on topic, it seems you weren't the only ones unhappy about Bargain Hunt getting taken off. https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/prince-philip-death-bbc-ratings-b1829504.html?utm_content=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1618059432

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Paid Members

Big Brother hall of famer Nikki Graham has died as a result of her anorexia at the age of 38.

Apparently she was able to "justify" her food intake to herself by balancing it out with exercise. With the gyms closed, she just stopped eating. 

Jesus. That’s a shock. I’m not a Big Brother watcher but when someone appears on TV or is mentioned in conversation that the other doesn’t know, my girlfriend and I both say nothing but extend our arms out in the “Who is she” style. Such was her cultural reach. 

Edited by Keith Houchen

That is incredibly fucking sad. What an awful disease anorexia is, and the past few days have shown us (as it always should be the case really) that addiction takes many different forms and that addicts/sufferers deserve unlimited love,empathy and compassion.

6 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

That is incredibly fucking sad. What an awful disease anorexia is, and the past few days have shown us (as it always should be the case really) that addiction takes many different forms and that addicts/sufferers deserve unlimited love,empathy and compassion.

It's so sad how little people seem to take things like it seriously. Much like mental illnesses across the board really. I know they've started to get more attention in recent times but for people that have dealt with them for years and the majority of their lives it's sometimes too little too late. I feel so bad for her at such a young age. I hope some good can come out of this in terms of raising awareness etc much like Jade before her.