2021 Celebrity Death Thread

Magnum Milano

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

She did topless stuff so that should help @Thunderplexat least. 

This makes her a "stone cold stunner" to borrow from the Profanisaurus. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Thunderplex said:

As a mark of respect, I always wear a black wristband in situations like this.

Bloody hell, Alex Shane cons his way into everything

• Paid Members

My Dad died on Friday. Ben Spiller was a pretty great guy. I can't claim he's an actual celebrity but it's possible if you are from the Reading area you'd know him. He won the pride of Reading award in 2017. He organised the Reading Toy Run every Christmas for over 30 years.

Bikers would assemble on mass at the Foster Wheeler building and ride together to the Barnardos School High Close with toys that got distributed all over the country to children that otherwise probably wouldn't get anything.

It is a local spectacle the signifys the start of Christmas for many local families. The pavements literally fill with people watching the parade of 2000+ bikers.

Through the Toy Run he raised millions for charity and more importantly made sure that needy children had a toy at Christmas all over the UK. It ment a lot to him to get those kids toys and every year it was possible that's what happened. They are the guiness world record holders for Toy Runs and i couldn't be more proud of him.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.getreading.co.uk/news/reading-berkshire-news/reading-bikers-toy-run-smashes-8245103.amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.getreading.co.uk/news/reading-berkshire-news/reading-toy-run-organiser-wins-13848958.amp

IMG-20210411-WA0003.jpg

Edited by DEF

• Paid Members

Sorry to hear about your loss @DEF. Sounds like he was a local celebrity from all the stuff you said he did.