2021 Celebrity Death Thread

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

That's not too bad then as it means I don't need to watch the episode to know how it pans out. They end up down a couple of hundred quid because they can barely put their shoes on, never mind buy antiques to sell at a profit.

Yeah but that means no Christina on the gavel! 

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Dad died on Friday. Ben Spiller was a pretty great guy. I can't claim he's an actual celebrity but it's possible if you are from the Reading area you'd know him. He won the pride of Reading award i

Not what I've heard!

I'll not actively court it, because I fear he'll haunt me (and it's as much as I deserve), but I have already seen a bump in sales. The sole thing that allowed me to financially survive the first

Posted Images

• Paid Members
41 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

If they play their cards right and put the funeral off until 12th April when the restrictions change, then they can have up to 30 people there!

Fuck off, that's my birthday! April 11th instead, a perfect day.

• Paid Members
49 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

The best thing about Tipping Point is the anger in the hosts eyes when the girl he fancies goes out as he was well looking forward to invading her space with hugs in the final. Creepy bastard. 

Every episode when the bloke wins is like this.

Dy_F76.gif

Going to be interesting to see what the protocol is. Will they move well wishers/mourners on if they get too many/don't wear masks? Will there be a big state funeral? 

It's a bit of a heart thumper. My grandmother is 99 and the only time I've seen her for over a year was a 30 minute chat on Zoom. Just hoping I can see her in the summer. 

• Paid Members

They've stopped playing normal music on Absolute 90s and instead we've got Candle in the fucking Wind and I'll Stand By You by The Pretenders. Fuck this shit, Spotify is going on. 

Here's how we're taking the news across the way. 

spacer.png

Edited by Gay as FOOK
  • Paid Members
3 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Intrigued how this will be spun as being Megan’s doing