2021 Celebrity Death Thread

Magnum Milano

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Intrigued how this will be spun as being Megan’s doing

Just now, stewdogg said:

Please elaborate further

That he was an old racist and everything he said was just kinda laughed off a thing and not actually looked and maybe something done about it. Fuck him, he made no effort to learn and looked down upon the working classes with absolute contempt. Horrible man if my opinion which means nothing really in the grand scheme.

7 minutes ago, Chili said:

That he was an old racist and everything he said was just kinda laughed off a thing and not actually looked and maybe something done about it. Fuck him, he made no effort to learn and looked down upon the working classes with absolute contempt. Horrible man if my opinion which means nothing really in the grand scheme.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story eh?

• Moderators
4 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

If today is anything to go by, when the Queen sadly passes away I think there's a good chance they might take Tipping Point off that day. As if the country isnt already in a state as it is.

I remember during the gulf war that they took all comedy off tele. Brutal times.

• Paid Members

Only thing I was ever interested in about Prince Philip was that book about the cargo cult in Vanuatu that worshipped him as the Son of God. Was called Man Belong Mrs. Queen. It's more about the writer's journey to coax the people of the village where the cult was based to trust him enough to tell him why, but it's all a bit mental, and worth a read.