2021 Celebrity Death Thread

Magnum Milano

• Paid Members
On 4/22/2021 at 4:35 PM, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Les McKeown has passed away. 65. Got raped in a hotel room when he was 19 and then got ripped off of the royalities even though they'd sold hundreds of millions of albums. What a sad life.

I've just noticed this. Tam Paton (their manager) was a bloody evil man, Jimmy Savile but with the boys. Naked male teen butlers in his house and other illegal shit all going on. Tam Paton's brother was even worse. Hardly any mention of that clown on the Internet I see. Shocking.

RIP Mr. Les McKeown.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Moderators
7 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

I've just noticed this. Tam Paton (their manager) was a bloody evil man, Jimmy Savile but with the boys. Naked male teen butlers in his house and other illegal shit all going on. Tam Paton's brother was even worse. Hardly any mention of that clown on the Internet I see. Shocking.

RIP Mr. Les McKeown.

Where you getting this Rollers intel bAz?

• Paid Members
56 minutes ago, neil said:

Where you getting this Rollers intel bAz?

Rumours and allegations I heard. Tam Paton stuff is definately true. His house was like something out of "Caligula" supposed to be. Seems from further Google searching, he also ran a child abuse ring. Horrible stuff.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

1 hour ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

Seems from further Google searching, he also ran a child abuse ring.

Did your Google search show how he was cleared of all charges on child sexual abuse in 2003?

14 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Irrelevant to what I said though. 

11 minutes ago, chokeout said:

If someone mentions Scottish abuse rings one more time Dynamite Duane will be summoned from his mighty slumber. 

I periodically mention it on Twitter in conversations he has but he ignores it. The Tory cunt. 

• Paid Members

Obviously watched Midnight Run a million times, as everyone should have done, but his performance in The Heartbreak Kid is even better. Brilliant actor.

• Paid Members

Was really saddened to hear this, one of those rare deaths of a celebrity that as you get older and get more desensitised to things, that still felt like a real gut punch. I'll never tire of telling everyone and their dog to watch Midnight Run if they haven't already.