2021 Celebrity Death Thread

Magnum Milano

Seems like his mates knew about the illness, based on Lee Mack’s statement, but I guess he chose to kept it out of the public eye. 

670D3562-0291-42B5-A3B5-BF62AAFA8117.jpeg

Devastating news, one of my absolute favourite comedians.

Edited by dopper

• Paid Members

15 Storeys High is one of the best shows of the last 30 years. I used to absolutely love his first live album (just called Live!) and listened to it over and over. His timing is fucking perfect on that. He was always the best one on any of the panel shows he was on (not that difficult, you might say). I remember thinking he looked a bit ill last year when I happened to see him on TV. Gutted. 

20 minutes ago, dopper said:

Seems like his mates knew about the illness, based on Lee Mack’s statement, but I guess he chose to kept it out of the public eye. 

670D3562-0291-42B5-A3B5-BF62AAFA8117.jpeg

Devastating news, one of my absolute favourite comedians.

Sad to say but he didn’t look well on the last series of 8 out of 10 cats, absolute shame he was a great comedian, echo the love for 15 Storeys too.

• Paid Members

Fucking hell this has made me cry this morning. During my really depressed days I'd find myself spending hours watching clips of him on panel shows or his stand up because it was just brilliant. He was so gifted at comedy and I'm absolutely gutted he's gone.

4 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I guess I should check that show out based on this thread.. Is it on any streaming services?

I watched both series’ in full on YouTube 3 or 4 years ago. Some guy had uploaded every episode.

Just checked now and it seems they are still there. “ChorltonBrook” is the username.