2021 Celebrity Death Thread

Magnum Milano

Really sad to see Sarah Harding passed away, unfortunately the last update I remember of her was revealing her time which is so sad. Girls Aloud are fantastic, the best pop group the UK put out post 2000 by a margin. They're great. Biology and The Show in particular are 24 carat hammers. That age is both terrifying and horribly sad to take. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Chili said:

Really sad to see Sarah Harding passed away, unfortunately the last update I remember of her was revealing her time which is so sad. Girls Aloud are fantastic, the best pop group the UK put out post 2000 by a margin. They're great. Biology and The Show in particular are 24 carat hammers. That age is both terrifying and horribly sad to take. 

I seem to recall her mentioning over the last Christmas period that it was probably going to be her last Christmas. Must be awful knowing that. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

Just now, jazzygeofferz said:

I seem te recall her mentioning over the last Christmas period that it was probably going to be her last Christmas. Must be awful knowing that. 

Yeah, I saw an update from her but I guess rather cruelly in retrospect I just figured she'd miracle out of it because well, she was 39 and you just never want it... What a group though.

Genuinely shocked to see the news. I had no idea she was unwell. Seemed like the most down to earth one in the group, always. I think that was pretty much her anointed position. 

Whilst we're on the subject, Biology gets most of the love and rightfully so but Loving Kind, Untouchable and Call the Shots are where it's at. They peaked right at the end with all that sophisticated stuff 

• Paid Members

Been rewatching Boardwalk Empire recently so been seeing a lot of Michael K Williams on tv. Another great character of his. It was no Omar Little, but it was still great due to the  presence he had on screen. Very sad news  

Omar Little though. Top tier. Just untouchable as greatest tv character ever.