2021 Celebrity Death Thread

Magnum Milano

44 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Richard H. Kirk best known for being part of the early Industrial pioneers Cabaret Voltaire passed away today.

The Cab's were fucking great, from harsh experimental industrial to catchy synth pop they could do it all when it came to electronic music.

Probably says a lot about me but when I saw this news I was gutted, then wondered if you had heard. 

2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Probably says a lot about me but when I saw this news I was gutted, then wondered if you had heard. 

I was half expecting to be tagged by you before I came to post it.

My Twitter timeline is so depressed right now, Richard really meant a lot to anyone involved in the experimental scenes.

Edited by Merzbow

6 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Willie Garson, Character actor but probably best known from the Sex in the City universe, has died from cancer at 57.

Lee Harvey Oswald in 'those' Quantum Leap episodes too if i remember correctly. RIP

23 hours ago, patiirc said:

Lee Harvey Oswald in 'those' Quantum Leap episodes too if i remember correctly. RIP

You do remember correctly. Someone who had met Oswald told Garson he had an uncanny resemblance to him and he went on to play him in a TV movie and a few TV shows. He auditioned for the JFK film but missed out. That Quantum Leap was amazing, too!

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, LSM said:

Robert Fyfe, best known for playing Howard in Last of the Summer Wine actor has passed away at 90 years of age.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-58653653

He was 96. There aren't many of them left. 

Wow, some big losses over the last few days. 

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

Everybody in this show must be dead now. Mumzie's fave show.

Probably everyone except for the Young Couple (names I've forgotten) who where twenty/thirtysomethings when the show started and were probably retired when it ended.

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, LSM said:

Robert Fyfe, best known for playing Howard in Last of the Summer Wine actor has passed away at 90 years of age.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-58653653

That is an amazing age for someone who had the exploits he did. Marina didnt walk like that because of all her bike riding.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, seph said:

Probably everyone except for the Young Couple (names I've forgotten) who where twenty/thirtysomethings when the show started and were probably retired when it ended.

Yeah, the survivors now are pretty much Glenda, Barry, one of the Policemen, Hobbo (Russ Abbott), and Alvin (Brian Murphy from off of out of George And Mildred and Man About The House).