UKFF Questions Thread v3

Otto Dem Wanz

On 1/26/2022 at 8:09 PM, waters44 said:

It’s that time of year again when I get the Network for six weeks. Have there been any must see WWE matches or content on the Network since last Mania that I should catch up on?

Roman v Cena at last years Summerslam was a good match, Rollins v Edge Hell In A Cell Match on Saudiwhatever was well received, but other than that you’ve not missed much at all

• Paid Members
On 1/26/2022 at 8:09 PM, waters44 said:

It’s that time of year again when I get the Network for six weeks. Have there been any must see WWE matches or content on the Network since last Mania that I should catch up on?

If you like hard hitting matches I'd recommend Walter v Ilja Dragunov from NXT Takeover 36 in August for the UK title. 

When Ron Simmons was Faarooq in the Nation, was he ever referred to as a a former world champion on WWF television? I have a vague memory of it maybe being brought up post-WCW closure, but I’m just wondering if they acknowledged it during his run nearer the top of the card. 

• Paid Members

No, I think he *may* have been referred to as Ron Simmons when he was kicking the shite out of Ahmed Johnson on his debut. Don't recall them recognising him as a former WCW Champ at that time, even during his "Nation" days though.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

No, I think he *may* have been referred to as Ron Simmons when he was kicking the shite out of Ahmed Johnson on his debut.

He was, 100%. Lawler said he “looks like Ron Simmons but he’s bigger than Ron Simmons.” Next week they did an interview with him where Vince introduced him as such and Ron corrected Vince with “Ron Simmons? Don’t call me Ron Simmons. My name is Farooq Asad.” Or similar. They acknowledged who he was but that they’d be calling him something else.

Edited by air_raid
Pronouns, pal

• Paid Members

Need some advice chaps - what’s the best way to watch the Royal Rumble, but offline? Does BT Sport Box Office allow for downloading to watch offline? What about the Network over here?

I am on a long haul flight tomorrow and this would kill a solid four hours. Happy to go through official paid means, and certainly would never, ever, ever advocate any links/suggestions being sent here or PM’ed to me for places to download it and watch it from. Absolutely not. No. Don’t even think about it. 

7 hours ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

Need some advice chaps - what’s the best way to watch the Royal Rumble, but offline? Does BT Sport Box Office allow for downloading to watch offline? What about the Network over here?

I am on a long haul flight tomorrow and this would kill a solid four hours. Happy to go through official paid means, and certainly would never, ever, ever advocate any links/suggestions being sent here or PM’ed to me for places to download it and watch it from. Absolutely not. No. Don’t even think about it. 

XWT