• Awards Moderator

I didn’t think I’d like Succession because of how arseholish they all are, but it is utterly brilliant. So many incredible moments - the end of season 1, Boar on the Floor, Kendall’s tribute to his dad in Dundee... can’t wait for season 3.

• Paid Members

It doesn't get better than Succession. I think what makes the show work is that despite all the characters being absolutely terrible people you can root for them because they are all so clearly utterly miserable and deeply unhappy with their lives and themselves.

Sky have confirmed the rumours about the reboot of Never Mind The Buzzcocks set to air later this year on Sky One

Greg Davies will be the new host with Noel Fielding returning as one of the team captains along with Daisy May Cooper

On 7/6/2021 at 7:21 PM, SuperBacon said:

Just whizzed through I Think You Should Leave Series 2 and it was just as fantastic as the first.

All brilliant but the highlights for me were 

Reveal hidden contents

Corncob TV and Coffin Flop, Ghost hunting, the one with Bob Odenkirk, Professor with the dinner and taking his burger, Detective Crashmore, Claire's ear piercing, and Calico Cut Pants, which might be the best sketch I have ever seen. "You've gotta give" 

More please.

I reckon I'm on my 10th watch of this series. I can't stop. The Calico Cut pants sketch is definitely the funniest thing I have ever seen.

• Paid Members

There's a new Disney+ adaption of Turner and Hooch that I've just sat and watched. Really surprisingly enjoyable. It's got Josh from Drake and Josh playing Turner. It's not anything special, but as Disney+ originals go that aren't Marvel, it's an easy enough watch.

1 hour ago, Shy Dad said:

There's a new Disney+ adaption of Turner and Hooch that I've just sat and watched. Really surprisingly enjoyable. It's got Josh from Drake and Josh playing Turner. It's not anything special, but as Disney+ originals go that aren't Marvel, it's an easy enough watch.

I was wondering what that would be like as I enjoy shows and movies that feature a dog.  Hudson and Rex is also enjoyable

2 minutes ago, organizedkaos said:

Underrated dog movie is Dean Spanley. Sam Neil plays a man for whom a dog is a past life and he channel said sog if he drinks the right wine

* Please note, will probably make you cry. The very premise is that the dog is dead

This sounds absolutely awful/amazing.

• Paid Members

Almost done with Modern Family. The last few episodes had some nice emotional moments. Fred Willard's last episode was a tough one. He didn't look well, but still put in a heck of a performance. What a talent.