8 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

And his forehead's Law and Order spin off finally started on Sky this week too.

And I saw in the ad that The Equalizer is as well. I’ll give it a go as I think it could be an easy watch. 

• Paid Members

Four episodes into Line of Duty, very good quality BBC stuff - loaded cast, every episode a cliffhanger, one or two suspect accents. Neil Morrissey though ffs? Gina McKee hasn't aged in 20 years.

King of the Hill and The Twilight Zone - still awesome. Series 6 of the former is off to an incredible start. The latter's consistency absolutely not waning as I get past the halfway mark of all the episodes they did.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

Series 6's season premiere is Bobby Goes Nuts isn't it? Top top top top flight episode. 

It is. It's also probably the best season opening episode ever.

• Paid Members

Started watching Schitt's Creek last week. Eugene Levy & Catherine O'Hara are fantastic. I loved them in A Mighty Wind, and they're great in this as well. It really appeals to my sense of humour. 

This is excellent news. He'll be a great Gomez. https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/wednesday-addams-series-netflix-luis-guzman-gomez-1235036291/

I started watching 24. I think I might have seen a few episodes when it first aired, but that was so long ago I can't remember. It's pretty fantastic from the off to be honest, so I can see myself sticking with it.

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

I started watching 24. I think I might have seen a few episodes when it first aired, but that was so long ago I can't remember. It's pretty fantastic from the off to be honest, so I can see myself sticking with it.

Love the concept. Genuinely gripping at times. Some fantastic performances over the years. Definitely ran too long and had some terrible plot points and characters too. I'd say 1-5 are still some of my favourite series of anything with some genuine shocks.

• Paid Members

A mate and I always wanted to do a 24 parody where he has a really good day, like gets to have a lie in and goes down the pub with his mates etc. 

• Paid Members
On 8/2/2021 at 8:32 AM, jazzygeofferz said:

Started watching Schitt's Creek last week. Eugene Levy & Catherine O'Hara are fantastic. I loved them in A Mighty Wind, and they're great in this as well. It really appeals to my sense of humour. 

Cracking show.  All the characters are arseholes, but you root for them regardlessly.

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

Cracking show.  All the characters are arseholes, but you root for them regardlessly.

Oh they really are. It's a great idea for a show. I howled with laughter at the way they "fixed" the sign.