1 hour ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I like Atypical but the latest season focused way too much on the sister whose name I forget right now.

I think it started the season before really with all her relationship drama etc. I'm glad they didn't just divert away from it for the last season and pretend like it didn't happen but it definitely felt quite overwhelming at times. I guess they considered her to be the second character behind Sam, plus the actor being non-binary got a lot of attention and support from the fanbase etc. I think that fed into it quite a lot.

I actually really liked the Elsa and Doug stuff along the way. I felt their characters and relationship had my interest a lot of the time.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Is there a Stranger Things thread on here? Could’ve sworn there was. Anyway I watched it all and thought David Harbour is a stick on to play Benoit in any biopic. I’m sure many have said that. 

I think Liev Schreiber is the name I've seen most people mention/want for a Benoit biopic.

David Harbour was great in The Newsroom too. Really enjoyed the show. 

Maybe it just made me appreciate Lamaar and Hughes but I just felt this was very back slapping self congratulatory aren’t we funny cack. Yer one from Little Mix was the best thing on it but for me it never recovered from that achingly terrible start. 

It was a lot better than those last few series from the BBC with guest hosts each week.  Although I can't stand Nish so I'm pleased he's not a regular.

The Bucks Fizz part was pretty funny, Mike Nolan clearly can't take a joke.  They should've brought in David Van Day to join the line up