Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
28 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I like Atypical but the latest season focused way too much on the sister whose name I forget right now.

Casey. I'm only a couple of episodes in to the last series yet so I'll hold my opinion.

Posted
1 hour ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I like Atypical but the latest season focused way too much on the sister whose name I forget right now.

I think it started the season before really with all her relationship drama etc. I'm glad they didn't just divert away from it for the last season and pretend like it didn't happen but it definitely felt quite overwhelming at times. I guess they considered her to be the second character behind Sam, plus the actor being non-binary got a lot of attention and support from the fanbase etc. I think that fed into it quite a lot.

I actually really liked the Elsa and Doug stuff along the way. I felt their characters and relationship had my interest a lot of the time.

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Is there a Stranger Things thread on here? Could’ve sworn there was. Anyway I watched it all and thought David Harbour is a stick on to play Benoit in any biopic. I’m sure many have said that. 

I think Liev Schreiber is the name I've seen most people mention/want for a Benoit biopic.

David Harbour was great in The Newsroom too. Really enjoyed the show. 

Posted

Maybe it just made me appreciate Lamaar and Hughes but I just felt this was very back slapping self congratulatory aren’t we funny cack. Yer one from Little Mix was the best thing on it but for me it never recovered from that achingly terrible start. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'll give it a go. I like Greg Davies and don't mind Daisy May Cooper and Noel Fielding.

I'm just glad they didn't bring Phil 'HOW FUNNY AM I WHEN I SHOUT FOR NO REASON' Jupitus back.

Posted

It was a lot better than those last few series from the BBC with guest hosts each week.  Although I can't stand Nish so I'm pleased he's not a regular.

The Bucks Fizz part was pretty funny, Mike Nolan clearly can't take a joke.  They should've brought in David Van Day to join the line up

Posted
4 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

How come?

I think he always tries too hard to get a laugh whenever he appears on a panel show.  He's one of those comedians that thinks he's funnier than he actually is.

Joe Lycett being another.

  • Paid Members
Posted
13 minutes ago, Perry said:

He's one of those comedians that thinks he's funnier than he actually is.

Couldn’t you say that about every comedian? The difference is if you find them funny or not.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...