8 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

And while it was enjoyable enough, the better finale for me Barry was absolute perfection. 

I go back-and-forth on this, but the fact they managed to achieve so much in just half-an-hour is quite remarkable. 

I thought BARRY was satisfying but the end went on a little too long. I liked the point of the end though.

Succession is just elite. Jeremy Strong has added Kendall to the TV character greats. I'm looking forward to rewatching the whole thing at some point as it's such a rewatchable TV show (watched the finale twice) Hats off to all involved. One of the true great satires of our time.

I am aware its brilliant and I will watch it, but I cannot wait for people to shut up about Succession. It's at the level where I'm almost put off watching it.

It's bloody everywhere. I am sure that Bryan Roy > Kendall Roy :)

In other news, rejoice as a new series of I Think You Should Leave arrived today on Netflix. 

Only watched the first episode but it took all of 5 seconds for me to full on belly laugh.

The 

Spoiler

Driving crooner sketch was the highlight of episode 1. So brilliant.

I love Tim Robinson.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

In other news, rejoice as a new series of I Think You Should Leave arrived today on Netflix. 

Only watched the first episode but it took all of 5 seconds for me to full on belly laugh.

The 

Reveal hidden contents

Driving crooner sketch was the highlight of episode 1. So brilliant.

I love Tim Robinson.

I’m just about to start episode 5!

God knows how many times I’ll binge watch this season. My mate is dead into it too and sent me this for my Birthday this year.

060B0FA1-A38E-460B-878E-13A7750384C3.thumb.jpeg.252f94a61b4a8a8ec75b2865c4913157.jpeg

6 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

I’m just about to start episode 5!

God knows how many times I’ll binge watch this season. My mate is dead into it too and sent me this for my Birthday this year.

060B0FA1-A38E-460B-878E-13A7750384C3.thumb.jpeg.252f94a61b4a8a8ec75b2865c4913157.jpeg

That is amazing. What a real piece of shit your friend must be too :)

Also, are you smoking crack nowadays?

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

That is amazing. What a real piece of shit your friend must be too :)

Also, are you smoking crack nowadays?

He used to be a piece of shit. Sadly not no I just have the canvas right next to my hob. 

• Paid Members

That last Inside Number 9 episode took a HECK of a dark twist. One more series to go.