• Paid Members

Wrestlers Erick Redbeard/Erick Rowan and JR Kratos are in the new series of I Think You Should Leave. There was a third wrestler who I couldn't identify, but may have been Ryan Nameth. Brody King was in the last series, so reckon someone's a wrestling fan on the staff.

As for the show, it's about the most it and miss show I've ever seen. The highs are very high, but I spend a lot of time staring at it unmoved. The episodes are a max of 17 minutes though, which is bliss.

Edited by gmoney

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Wrestlers Erick Redbeard/Erick Rowan and JR Kratos are in the new series of I Think You Should Leave. There was a third wrestler who I couldn't identify, but may have been Ryan Nameth. Brody King was in the last series, so reckon someone's either a wrestling fan on the staff.

As for the show, it's about the most it and miss show I've ever seen. The highs are very high, but I spend a lot of time staring at it unmoved. The episodes are a max of 17 minutes though, which is bliss.

The credits of that episode showed Viva Van, Joey Janela and a few other names too but I didn't spot them. They were likely in the crowd for the Jellybean sketch or something.

You're right about it being hit and miss, but I think the hits far outweigh the misses and even the misses have one or two funny bits in them. That being said, while there is some really funny sketches in this season I don't think any of them were as good as some of the best of Seasons 1 and 2.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, gmoney said:

Wrestlers Erick Redbeard/Erick Rowan and JR Kratos are in the new series of I Think You Should Leave. There was a third wrestler who I couldn't identify, but may have been Ryan Nameth. Brody King was in the last series, so reckon someone's a wrestling fan on the staff.

I Think You Should Leave Tim Robinson GIF by The Lonely Island

Spoiler

image.png.484c6a4b150ec369330b242100244674.pngimage.thumb.png.c748e64bf6bd75baf464ffc9e99e09b6.png

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

I thought Barry was fantastic all the way through, great cast to a person, characters that will stay with me for a long time (even minor ones like the woman who's childhood trauma she wanted to re-enact in the acting class was seeing a horse down her road in the city), superb direction. Very funny constantly and at times really moving.

What I'll think of first whenever someone mentions it though, is this:

Spoiler

Barry_S4-1047x698.jpg

Edited by gmoney

• Paid Members
On 5/31/2023 at 8:54 PM, gmoney said:

I could be wrong but is this a photo of the UK's own Johnny Kidd in this sketch? 

Screenshot_20230602_105443.thumb.jpg.1d9e0566b12b7992aa0cc156f8d5189f.jpg

Just now, westlondonmist said:

Was watching Ted Lasso,

Just now, westlondonmist said:

I feel ashamed 

You should :)

Yellowjackets series 2 finale. Bit disappointed if I'm honest. I've enjoyed this series, and there have been some highlights (your Lynskeys, your Riccis, your Woods) but it hasn't been as good as the first series, but I suppose that's to be expected as I believe it was just due to be one series originally.

Also, finale spoiler 

Spoiler

NATALIE!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I enjoyed the ending of Barry and liked how they wrapped it up but that entire last season felt a bit tacked on for me. It still had everything I love about the show and all the characters stepped up their acting game (Stephen Root was really great) but for me it would have had a great ending at series 3.  The whole Sally thing just felt a bit too weird and unreal. Whatever the Barry code is it starts at 3. That fucking chase.