Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted November 4, 2022 Paid Members Posted November 4, 2022 2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: I really like Randall Parks (although he REALLY sounds like someone and I can't work it out and it's annoying me) Quote
Paid Members SpiritOfTheForest Posted November 4, 2022 Paid Members Posted November 4, 2022 Peep Show is one of my favourites ever. I find it endlessly rewatchable and is one of my comfort shows to stick on and forget the world. I always did like Season 8 and never got the dislike for it. On the other hand, Season 9 is irredeemably guff to the point where I stop my binge watches after 8 and pretend 9 never existed. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted November 4, 2022 Posted November 4, 2022 Peep Show takes a turn into terminal decline in the second episode of the fifth season. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted November 4, 2022 Members Posted November 4, 2022 Me when Houchen mentions something getting damaged: Quote
Paid Members Tommy! Posted November 4, 2022 Paid Members Posted November 4, 2022 I never watched Peepshow when it was on but picked up a set cheap because it was so highly spoken of. I really enjoyed the first series, I thought it was a fantastic show really well put together, but gave up somewhere in the third series. I really should revisit it with fresh eyes. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted November 4, 2022 Paid Members Posted November 4, 2022 Peep Show had such a perfect ending in season 4 that I choose to believe that was the final episode and all the others didn't actually happen. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted November 14, 2022 Paid Members Posted November 14, 2022 Atlanta finished. The finale was perfect. I expected the vibe of the episode to be chilled rather than dramatic and it was pitched just perfectly. Genuinely very sad to see it end. As I've said before, it's on a level above pretty much everything else. Spoiler Very pleased that Alfred didn't die. Death has always followed his character throughout the show so happy to see he finally found peace. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted November 14, 2022 Posted November 14, 2022 I can’t believe I was raving about Atlanta then completely forgot the bloody thing was on. On the plus side I’ve got a night of binging Atlanta! The first two episodes of The White Lotus are fantastic. Between this, Master of None, The Godfather Part: II and The Trip I’ve come to the conclusion that everything is better when it’s set in Italy. Love seeing Michael Imperolli playing an alternative time line version of Christopher Moltisante if the Hollywood thing worked out. F. Murray Abraham is in it so he’s obviously the best. Quote
Matthew Posted November 21, 2022 Posted November 21, 2022 Can’t find a dedicated thread, but the Walking Dead final episode was pretty fucking good. Great way to close out the characters not getting a spin off, and good send off to those that are, without them taking up too much time doing so. The song choice during the final zombies fight was very good too. Loved that! Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted November 21, 2022 Awards Moderator Posted November 21, 2022 I didn’t realise it was over already! Haven’t watched the last one yet but caught up at the weekend and assumed there’d be a load more. Makes me realise I’ve got no idea how they’ll wrap it all up in the one episode left. Quote
Paid Members CleetusVanDamme Posted November 21, 2022 Paid Members Posted November 21, 2022 Maggie and Negan didn't bone. It was all a waste of time. Quote
Matthew Posted November 21, 2022 Posted November 21, 2022 1 hour ago, CleetusVanDamme said: Maggie and Negan didn't bone. It was all a waste of time. They’ve got a whole spin off in NY to make that happen Quote
Paid Members Nick James Posted November 21, 2022 Paid Members Posted November 21, 2022 It's a shame so many people dropped off with the show, as the last 2 or 3 series' have been pretty good. Always found Fear The Walking Dead to be the better of the two shows, but once Scott M Gimple left TWD and moved over to FTWD, that show got worse and the main show improved. Quote
Matthew Posted November 21, 2022 Posted November 21, 2022 Yeah the last couple seasons were good for TWD. I’ve struggled through the last couple seasons of FTWD however. Quote
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted November 23, 2022 Paid Members Posted November 23, 2022 I am very, very, late to the Ted Lasso party. I've binged both seasons in two days. Season one is deliciously good. Season two is good, but without spoiling it there's a couple of narratives and abstract episodes I wasn't overly keen on. Other than that, highest recommendation. It's proper feel-good stuff that also deals with some real issues well. Can't wait for season three. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.