It’s nothing more than The Legend of Hercules with the added bonus of tits and Henry Cavill elevating it a bit with his supreme sexiness. Hemsworth is the second tier Hemsworth becoming the second tier Geralt. He can be great in it but it won’t do much to make the show better because it’ll lack the novelty of seeing Superman in a Netflix genre show.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

It’s nothing more than The Legend of Hercules

That's actually a really good summary! Very Hercules, Xena. Cavill is perfectly cast as Geralt though so this is crap news, especially as it seems this is because of his obligations to play that shitty pants-wearing superhero in yet another shite DC offering.

2 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

It’s nothing more than The Legend of Hercules with the added bonus of tits and Henry Cavill elevating it a bit with his supreme sexiness. Hemsworth is the second tier Hemsworth becoming the second tier Geralt. He can be great in it but it won’t do much to make the show better because it’ll lack the novelty of seeing Superman in a Netflix genre show.

I'm sorry but Liam Hemsworth is much sexier than Henry Cavill. 

1 hour ago, deathrey said:

I'm sorry but Liam Hemsworth is much sexier than Henry Cavill. 

I’m not going to sit here on my fat hairy arse and challenge his sexiness but he’s a sexy B-lister whilst Cavill is Blockbuster sexy. Plus Cavill builds gaming PC’s and pretends to like the things I like. In an ideal world we’d probably be good mates who play online games together and have the occasional wrestle and he’d take my advice on problematic views and dating younger ladies.

Does the B in B-list stand for Beautiful in this instance? I completely disagree, Cavill is like a Ken doll, very attractive but nothing about him particularly stands out. Plus he dated the right wing nut Gina Carano - hopefully he dumped her because she is a right wing nut job.