• Paid Members
31 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I’m guessing it’s some Channel Islands beef. 

it is entirely Channel Islands beef! Him and his brothers are all obnoxious posh rugby club wankers, and I used to work for a charity he was a patron of, and he was a nightmare to deal with.

Also, he keeps getting older but his girlfriends stay the same age. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, BomberPat said:

it is entirely Channel Islands beef! Him and his brothers are all obnoxious posh rugby club wankers, and I used to work for a charity he was a patron of, and he was a nightmare to deal with.

Also, he keeps getting older but his girlfriends stay the same age. 

You're all crapauds

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Interview With The Vampire is surprisingly great for a modern "reboot", doesn't shy away from being horny as fuck either. The basic premise is a more mature Louis is retelling his story to the same reporter decades later and works really well.

I watched the original last night and I don’t think it’s aged well. I’m interested in seeing the reboot though and what it does differently.

On a different, but still TV-related, note… Am I allowed to mention I’m a Celeb round these parts? I have a huge crush on Chris Moyles and I’m stupidly excited that he’s going into the jungle. He’s mates with Boy George too so I’m hoping for some good entertainment there.

Edited by Monkee

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

No, check the thread tags. 

I only see one tag for threads on my phone so if there are more than one then they’re not there. I only see “Fuck Off Duane” so if there’s another one I don’t see it. Regardless, your handbag is showing.

8 hours ago, Monkee said:

I watched the original last night and I don’t think it’s aged well. I’m interested in seeing the reboot though and what it does differently.

On a different, but still TV-related, note… Am I allowed to mention I’m a Celeb round these parts? I have a huge crush on Chris Moyles and I’m stupidly excited that he’s going into the jungle. He’s mates with Boy George too so I’m hoping for some good entertainment there.

You can probably use this one if it helps :) - 

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

The other tag is “No reality tv bollocks”. Sorry about your shit phone. 

I’m not sorry about my iPhone 14. Sorry about your shit attitude.

11 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

You can probably use this one if it helps :) - 

Thanks very much! This is more like the response I expected and it’s appreciated.

12 hours ago, Monkee said:

Without giving anything away it is a much more modern take that may suit today's tastes better. It's certainly not sanitized but it'll piss off some right wingers.