DavidB6937 Posted April 20, 2021 Posted April 20, 2021 I read the trends on Twitter in the morning. That's usually enough to catch up. Quote
boshealecta Posted April 21, 2021 Posted April 21, 2021 So is Phil Mitchell joining RAW or what? Quote
Paid Members Statto Posted April 21, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 21, 2021 Guess they are were trying to lock down any bump in Hispanic viewership they might have got from Bad Bunny being involved by having Angel Garza & Humberto Carillo re-emerge this week to a) talk to Nia Jax for 2.5 seconds backstage & b) get mauled by Sheamus respectively. Quote
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted April 27, 2021 Posted April 27, 2021 Not watched Raw but the ‘hot angles’ coming off last night are Charlotte’s suspension lasting all of a week thanks to Sonya Deville going over Pearce’s head and Strowman getting into the WWE title match, making it a triple threat, at the PPV after wrestling twice on the show, once with Drew against the now unmasked Mace and TBAR then against Drew for a title shot. Also Nia had another goofy fall, the tag champions were absent for a third week running and Orton made RK-Bro a reality by teaming with Riddle Quote
DavidB6937 Posted April 27, 2021 Posted April 27, 2021 I didn't think I could miss their masks. Quote
Paid Members Nick James Posted April 27, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 27, 2021 I think I skimmed Raw in record time of around 15 minutes this morning. I don't think there has been a time when Raw has been worse. Even in the dull 2010's, there was at least a few things that were interesting. Quote
Yakashi Posted April 27, 2021 Posted April 27, 2021 Current era Raw is the worst wrestling show I’ve ever seen in the 31 years I’ve been watching. Not only does nothing make sense and everything they do is counter productive, but it’s just really fucking boring. What I really can’t understand is how this is so terrible yet smackdown is usually pretty great. It’s the same guy in charge of both shows. It’s not the wrestlers as both brands have good guys and girls. It’s not the 3 hours as even if raw was 2 hours it would still be chocked full of shit stuff, there’d just be less of it. I guess maybe it’s just the writers of one show are terrible and the other are better. It’s very odd. Maybe Vince doesn’t care about smackdown as much so he doesn’t interfere as often with his anti-Midas touch. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted April 27, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 27, 2021 Adnan Vik is the worst commentator WWE have ever had. Jesus wept Quote
Matthew Posted April 27, 2021 Posted April 27, 2021 39 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said: Adnan Vik is the worst commentator WWE have ever had. Jesus wept Fully agree with this. He’s the walking epitome of the term bland Quote
Paid Members marc2j Posted April 27, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 27, 2021 (edited) I watched the McIntyre/Strowman highlight video on YouTube just now, to actually hear Adnan Vik for the first time. He is extremely bland and even more bland than Michael Cole. But its just the despairing lack of logic that baffles me. Perhaps I've read the results wrong to influence this, but Strowman wants in to the main event at WM: Backlash. So if he wins, it becomes a triple threat. So Bobby Lashley and MVP stroll down to ringside. From the results it says 'to look after his interests' and because 'he doesnt want a triple threat'. Yet MVP drags Drew off of Braun's shoulders and if anything, even before the T-Bar/Mace bit, clearly threw the match in Brauns favour, to the detriment of Bobby Lashley. Which in itself doesnt make sense. But once Braun wins, Lashley is seen standing on the commentary desk, In his glasses. Which he wasnt wearing as he came down to the ring. So do we see his anger in his eyes that this match is now a triple threat? No You see a suited man standing on a desk wearing very dark shades for no real reason. I do realise theres a nerds talking about Itchy and Scratchy vibe about this whole post, so will happily accept that 'wizards did it'. Edited April 27, 2021 by marc2j Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted April 27, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 27, 2021 5 hours ago, DavidB6937 said: I didn't think I could miss their masks. They look like girls at Creamfields. Quote
thevestofdeanambrose Posted April 27, 2021 Posted April 27, 2021 Ah randomly teaming up Riddle and Orton, will potentially win and lose the tag titles before one turns on the other. Quote
Doog Posted April 27, 2021 Posted April 27, 2021 Where are AJ Styles and Omos? They haven't been seen or mentioned since WrestleMania. I assumed it could be something Covid related but it's bizzare they've not referenced them both at all. Haven't seen it reported anywhere what's up with them either but it's been over 2 weeks since they were last seen now. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted April 27, 2021 Posted April 27, 2021 Wait, Sonya Deville is an authority figure now? Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted April 27, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 27, 2021 She has been on Smackdown for a while. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.