Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
4 hours ago, Sheffbag said:

was Raw that bad this week people cant even be bothered to diss it anymore?

No one at all seems interested. I lurk at a number of other well populated wrestling forums and it's not just this one where most people have given up. No one cares about Raw. It's the most boring wrestling show ever.

Posted
56 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

No one at all seems interested. I lurk at a number of other well populated wrestling forums and it's not just this one where most people have given up. No one cares about Raw. It's the most boring wrestling show ever.

At this time I'd argue that WWE on the whole is boring

  • Paid Members
Posted
15 minutes ago, Perry said:

At this time I'd argue that WWE on the whole is boring

Have you been watching Smackdown? Raw is truly awful at the moment, no arguments there, but Smackdown has been consistently solid-to-excellent for well over a year now. 

Posted
6 minutes ago, mim731 said:

Have you been watching Smackdown? Raw is truly awful at the moment, no arguments there, but Smackdown has been consistently solid-to-excellent for well over a year now. 

I'd agree - mostly. Still some absolutely fucking stupid shit like their failure to book the Sasha/Bianca feud without Reginald being at the forefront. And then Reginald being involved in the tag titles. And then the tag titles ending up on bloody Tamina. Plus the never ending Apollo/Big E feud. But I'd take all of that over anything Raw has offered in forever.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Again…. why has the narrative become that Tamina deserves this belt after just being in the company so long and why are people happy for her winning after she’s widely been regarded as rubbish the whole time? Just because you’ve been shit with longevity doesn’t mean you’re not shit. I just don’t get it. And I’m talking about fans, not the company.

Posted
37 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Again…. why has the narrative become that Tamina deserves this belt after just being in the company so long and why are people happy for her winning after she’s widely been regarded as rubbish the whole time? Just because you’ve been shit with longevity doesn’t mean you’re not shit. I just don’t get it. And I’m talking about fans, not the company.

I honestly don't think she even had fans before they started this weird 'we deserve it' push with Natalya. I don't remember seeing anyone be like 'push Tamina!' or anything. She was one of those that always came up in "don't they realise she's still on the roster?" when the bulk firings came around. Clearly some people have been brainwashed by the revisionist bullshit.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Wait until they split and she feuds with Nattie for 6 months. 

Posted
1 minute ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Wait until they split and she feuds with Nattie for 6 months. 

Shut up and keep your disgusting ideas to yourself. You don't know who might be reading this.

Posted
22 minutes ago, Mr Butternut Squash said:

Does that mean they're going back to house shows too or is that not confirmed?

It's a 25 city tour but they've only announced the first three shows - SmackDown, MITB and RAW.

Other shows yet to be announced.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mr Butternut Squash said:

Does that mean they're going back to house shows too or is that not confirmed?

They've announced a house show tour for Australia/New Zealand next year.   I suspect they'll still do house shows on international tours and certain major markets in the USA/Canada, but I think they were looking to reduce the house show circuit pre pandemic anyway.  I'm sure they'll still do them.

Given that they've said 25 shows will take place between July 16th and September 6th...some of them will have to be house shows.

Edited by The Dart
Posted

25 City tour up to September 6th, then I assume back to the Thunderdome after that? Is the plan to alternate between live shows and the Thunderdome in the future?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...