The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members

Terry & Jason Donovan >>> Dusty & Cody Rhodes.

Who wants a story that finishes as opposed to one that runs five days a week to infinity, anyway???

On 4/9/2024 at 10:28 PM, Daaaaaad! said:

Skeggy, Bognor or Minehead? Because only one is truly suitable for our Tribal Chief. 

mineHead of the Table?? 

7 hours ago, Loki said:

It always tickled me that Lou Carpenter, that most Australian of characters, was played by an Englishman.  Perhaps as part of his heel turn he could adopt a British accent.

Lou Carpenter would play a great Democracy Manifest guy in the biopic. Try to imagine Lou saying “Are you waiting to receive my limp penis?” See, the same!

• Paid Members

I was rewatching that Rhea Ripley / Liv Morgan segment and it really looked like Morgan sconed her with that chair. She's crap, isn't she? Not looking forward to Rhea wasting her time with her at all.

3 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I was rewatching that Rhea Ripley / Liv Morgan segment and it really looked like Morgan sconed her with that chair. She's crap, isn't she? Not looking forward to Rhea wasting her time with her at all.

The only thing I really know about Liv Morgan is she has one of them rather mental Mercedes/Alexa Bliss followings that unfortunately actively put me off them by proxy. 

Edited by Chili
Forgot the word has. So much to answer for.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Chili said:

The only thing I really know about Liv Morgan is she has one of them rather mental Mercedes/Alexa Bliss followings that unfortunately actively put me off them by proxy. 

I may have mentioned, two Tuesdays before Mania I accidentally got into a “debate” on Twatter with some maroon off my reply to a post asking if she “deserved” to be added to Ripley vs Lynch (with one Raw left to build). My stance was it didn’t make sense to detract from the biggest women’s match they’ve had for years by diluting it with ANY third party at short notice. He told me I was “gaslighting” and that Ripley vs Lynch was nowhere near as big as Lynch vs Belair or Charlotte vs Ripley had been. So…. even better that it didn’t get muddled so close to the show, then? Fruitcake.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, air_raid said:

I may have mentioned, two Tuesdays before Mania I accidentally got into a “debate” on Twatter with some maroon 

Racist