The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Will be interesting to see where they go with Smackdown and what Roman's direction is now.

Butlins.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, air_raid said:

That's twice in 48 hours I've read this in this context... is the new "people getting flowers"?

If I still allowed myself into the Minor Annoyances thread, that one's getting up there. Everyone speaking in the same voice is really grating in general, but words like props/credit are hardly forgettable. Plus everyone wants to say "discourse" instead of discussion/conversation/debate/argument like it makes them sound smarter. It's the new "revert."

IMB_7MZJk8.gif

It was a solid show, kept everything rolling. Cody/Rock and Punk/Drew are definitely ones to look forward to and I don't think they have much choice other than to do Priest/Jey if all the other faces are busy and they're waiting until Glasgow for Drew.

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Daaaaaad! said:

Skeggy, Bognor or Minehead? Because only one is truly suitable for our Tribal Chief. 

Not Minehead. It’s a holiday, not a house show (happening)!

Building on the success of guys like Dom Mysterio and Bron Brekker, check out Kevin Owens' son - 

81637485-0-image-a-51_1708705837597.jpg

What a unit!  6'7" and 270 lbs.  Get that lad into the Performance Center.

• Paid Members

Some might suggest he doesn't look like the makings of a monster, but when Strowman first showed up he looked like a baby-faced soft lad that had grown a beard, like Samwell Tarly on roids, so never say never.

• Paid Members

It doesn't happen often, which makes me think it could be a unique gimmick, if there was a guy who looked completely unsuited to wrestling, but turned out to be a monster or a bad-ass.

I'm not counting Joseph Park because everyone knew he was Abyss, not counting Festus because he still looked dangerous, and not counting Eugene because he still had a wrestler's look. 

Owens' kid looks doughy and pale, so he'd be perfect for it.

4 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Good shout. A young Harold vs a young Lou quite frankly should headline the next Mania.

It always tickled me that Lou Carpenter, that most Australian of characters, was played by an Englishman.  Perhaps as part of his heel turn he could adopt a British accent.

3 hours ago, Loki said:

It always tickled me that Lou Carpenter, that most Australian of characters, was played by an Englishman.  Perhaps as part of his heel turn he could adopt a British accent.

Custody of Lassiters match. Book it.