The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

4 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I thought HIAC was Drew’s last chance? Or is this his last chance of getting a chance?

No wonder no-one gives a shit

You would think it would be that he can hold the briefcase, but has to wait for Lashley to lose the belt before he can cash it in.

Could lead to some entertaining TV, interfering in Lashleys title matches hoping the challenger will win so he can cash in straight after, Lashley gloating to Drew every time he has a successful defence knowing he's safe from the cash in etc.

Knowing WWE though, it will be used as a loophole to challenge Lashley again at Summerslam.

Edited by The King of Old School

3 hours ago, Supremo said:

1A16D767-F680-4623-BB85-8D4634020655.thumb.jpeg.44dc12762091c4b7e8fd678d766cb99f.jpeg

“How’s the new gimmick going?”

”Great, yeah. How about you?”

”Aye. Brilliant.”

You mean:

"How's the new gimmick going?"

"The one that gets me loads of TV time? Great. How about you?"

"The one I designed myself and the company has given me the freedom to do? Aye. Brilliant." 

22 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Surely not. VINCE MUST HAVE RUINED HER 😡

I don't think that allegation has come out yet. 

I don't mind the old superhero gimmick. Always depends what you do mind. Nikki Cross until Sanity was usually a good goofball type so maybe. Didn't Molly Holly just come up as a producer by a mad coincidence. 

Edited by Chili

Surely the end game to Lashley/Kofi at Money in the Bank should be Big E challenging Lashley for Summerslam? Have Lashley destroy Kofi and take him out. Big E can win Money in the Bank and declare he’s cashing it at Summerslam to challenge Lashley and avenge his mate. Or you know give it to Ricochet. 

5 hours ago, Mr Butternut Squash said:

Of all the things for the internet to get up in arms over, Nikki Cross playing a superhero is an odd one. It's just Nikki being Nikki isn't it? There's far worse, detrimental stuff on this shitshow every week.

Probably true, but that’s a pretty low bar to set.

Nikki played her part incredibly well beforehand, so I suppose you could justifiably be annoyed that this is what it’s taken for her to get an opportunity. 

I didn’t watch the show, so can’t pass comment on the gimmick, but I would speculate that it’s limiting at the very least, and she’s certainly someone who is better than a limiting gimmick, regardless of where it came from. 

Edited by RedRooster

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Mr Butternut Squash said:

Of all the things for the internet to get up in arms over, Nikki Cross playing a superhero is an odd one.

Is anyone "up in arms"? Or just unanimously think it's shit? I've not seen anything other than people laughing.

Personally, I've no real opinion, haven't seen it and won't be either, but it seems odd that a few weeks ago, she was in the middle of the Flair/Ripley feud to the point there was speculation of a three way and now she's doing this.