Wrestling #MeToo #SpeakingOut

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gents, there’s a whole lot I’d like to say but I’m advised not to. This is in hand and I stand by my allegations.

It was pretty clear to everyone else, to be fair.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, westlondonmist said:

Surely they couldn't go under? If they really needed 10k to carry on they could get it from Paige? 

How do you know she's got 10 grand to sink into this? She could have the financial prowess of Ric Flair. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, gmoney said:

How do you know she's got 10 grand to sink into this? She could have the financial prowess of Ric Flair. 

She could have made 10 grand on Twitch in about half an hour if Evil Vince hadn't put a stop to it. 

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

She could have made 10 grand on Twitch in about half an hour if Evil Vince hadn't put a stop to it. 

Twitch doesn’t allow that kind of content, does it??

5 hours ago, westlondonmist said:

Surely they couldn't go under? If they really needed 10k to carry on they could get it from Paige? 

Forgive my ignorance but apart from rent/mortgage repayments and insurance costs for the training centre what overheads could a wrestling company with no contracted talent have?

I wouldn't imagine it was very likely they would go under because worst case scenario I would imagine Paige could/would cover it quite comfortably...but why take money from your own family before chancing your arm at taking it off marks instead?

9 hours ago, Jonny Vegas said:

Forgive my ignorance but apart from rent/mortgage repayments and insurance costs for the training centre what overheads could a wrestling company with no contracted talent have?

I wouldn't imagine it was very likely they would go under because worst case scenario I would imagine Paige could/would cover it quite comfortably...but why take money from your own family before chancing your arm at taking it off marks instead?

There are always fans who will give I suppose. Some have given £200 plus which I find insane.