Wrestling #MeToo #SpeakingOut

Keith Houchen

• 4 weeks later...

No she doesn't? 

She says:

"I don't know whether stuff is "cleared up" [between the individuals] and to be fair I don't know if I care? Nothing excuses the behaviour and anyone with morals wouldn't support that either. I say it like it is 🤷🏼‍♀️"

That is not the same as her saying she doesn't care if it's true or not.

She doesn't know the outcome (or, potentially, even the story behind it, other than "it happened") of the original allegation (ie. whether it was "cleared up"), and admits that "I don't know if I care". If she doesn't care about the resolution, then how can she possibly know whether the behaviour she's talking about even happened or if her current gripe is based on any sort of truth? More to the point, how does anyone reading her comments know if there's any truth to what she's saying? It's like saying "a couple of years ago, I heard about this lad who kicked a dog. I don't know if he actually did it, but he's still a cunt and you're all bastards if you still hang around with him. Even if he didn't actually do it". All it takes is for one person to come to the wrong conclusion, blurt out the wrong person's name, and suddenly someone somewhere's on the receiving end of a load of hassle for something that they weren't even involved in. 

Edited by CAREBEAR LUVVA

I read it as “Cleared up” could’ve meant that a person on the receiving end of abuse has accepted an apology and drew a line in the sand. Doesn’t mean everyone has to be ok with it. I mean, a partner could be fine with infidelity and forgive their partner but it doesn’t mean their family and friends have to be ok with it. 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Hoptimus said:

Austin Aries has gone full anti vaxxer Alex Jones conspiracy theories crazy on his Twitter. No specific post to share in the thread. He's just gone full fruit loop.

He was selling tin foil hats weeks ago. I think he dove into that pool a fair while ago.