Wrestling #MeToo #SpeakingOut

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, AVM said:

Following advice, I’ve deleted all of my posts on the subject matter discussed yesterday along with my Twitter account, I’ve also locked down my Facebook account.

What I published yesterday truth based on my lived experience. Today I feel intimidated. I feel like my family are at risk and it’s doing my mental health no good whatsoever having faced threats and abuse on social media. It’s proven to me just how brave the people that have spoken out and kept their accounts public are. I do not have that level of bravery myself.

I’d rather not discuss the specifics going forward.

I feel fucking sick mate. You dont deserve that. I hope I can speak for the rest of the forum, we've got your back if you need us.

5 hours ago, AVM said:

Following advice, I’ve deleted all of my posts on the subject matter discussed yesterday along with my Twitter account, I’ve also locked down my Facebook account.

What I published yesterday truth based on my lived experience. Today I feel intimidated. I feel like my family are at risk and it’s doing my mental health no good whatsoever having faced threats and abuse on social media. It’s proven to me just how brave the people that have spoken out and kept their accounts public are. I do not have that level of bravery myself.

That's awful to hear, as @IANdrewDiceClay we have your back and I hope that one day you are able to be free from other people being complete and utter arses. Your voice, your story and your narrative are valid.

Also, should anyone need anyone to talk to someone about this here some links that may help you

https://www.thesurvivorstrust.org/ (for everyone)

https://rapecrisis.org.uk/ (for women)

https://www.survivorsuk.org/ (for men)

• Moderators
13 hours ago, Hoptimus said:

Mark Dallas has been known for ages to be a raging alcoholic and a drug taker. He's got this obsession about being Glasgow's most famous entertainer. Walks about Maryhill and Glasgow city thinking he's the man. Does his own comedy shows. Gets bit parts on BBC Scotland online The Social. 

The taking the drugs and the alcohol is to fuel himself living the lifestyle of the famous. 

I don't really see how this is relevant unless it relates to the allegations in some way? Plenty of people manage to drink and take drugs without creating a hostile work environment for women.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

7 hours ago, AVM said:

Social media can be an utterly vile place. For what it's worth, you have done the right thing. I hope you're OK. 

• Paid Members

Good to see the art of victim intimidation is alive and well. Sorry, did I say good? I meant fucking sickening. I know what these thick cunts will now spin this as but it's the complete opposite. If you're innocent, you don't have to intimidate victims.

Still, at least we have the bonus of all these horrible creatures "leaving the business" in their statements. Good riddance.

“And a final note you do realise that by starting this crap you’ve opened the floodgates right?”

I know Len isn’t reading this, he’s to busy “working” in LA, but...THAT’S THE FUCKING POINT YOU DAFT CUNT

Edited by WyattSheepMask