Wrestling #MeToo #SpeakingOut

Keith Houchen

Mark Dallas has been known for ages to be a raging alcoholic and a drug taker. He's got this obsession about being Glasgow's most famous entertainer. Walks about Maryhill and Glasgow city thinking he's the man. Does his own comedy shows. Gets bit parts on BBC Scotland online The Social. 

The taking the drugs and the alcohol is to fuel himself living the lifestyle of the famous. 

Ultimately he isn't fully responsible for ICW these days. He sold out a while back. He is merely there as the founder and paid staff of Triple G Music the gig promoting firm. He still has backstage authority over the talent and anything backstage will happen on his watch so it is extremely unprofessional for all this going on and for him to blame drink and drugs plus any mental health issues it's just a cop out to take responsibility and ownership for this happening on your watch.

Triple G Music are a larger concern to ICW so I guess they will be closely monitoring the situation and if they want to sever ties with ICW and Mark Dallas they can do so at the drop of the hat at any chance of stink coming near them. 

1 hour ago, JamesTyler said:

1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

And a lot of people seem to be closing ranks to protect each other because they don’t think they’ve done anything wrong. 

She’s now posted further about the Marty Scurll situation. Screenshots of messages from Marty to her Dad where he admits to being pissed up and kissing his then 16 year old daughter.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Jonny Vegas said:

I wondered the same about McIntyre/Galloway but only after I had seen a tweet from him praising the movement and it made me think about everyone a lot of the names accused seem to be good friends of his. 

it also seems that the best way of hiding is to be in plain sight.

He's been in and around the UK scene for 20 years. Hopefully for everyone's sake he hasn't been upto anything.

There was a story about him a few years ago forcing a womans finger into his anus against her will, it was most remembered and commented on at the time for her in depth description of his clag. 

Edit, it still pops up on Google if you search "Drew Galloway dingleberries" 

Edited by Tommy!

• Awards Moderator

Can we please not start throwing names into the hat - where there is absolutely no need or reason to do so - because you ‘wouldn’t be surprised’, or whatever?

This thread will have more eyes on it than you may appreciate and an innocuous namedrop with no foundation might blend them into something they don’t deserve to be associated with. Google search results don’t mess about.

5 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Was reading through this account yesterday, I think she’s accused 6 or 7 wrestlers,  she’s the daughter of someone from the UK scene(possibly a ref?) A lot of what she is saying is being discredited by a lot of people.

Haven't a clue who "Seb" is, but he seems quite the cunt.

All this "remember how we cleaned you up when you pissed yourself" and "we put you on the right train" just screams "we did nice/decent stuff for you, so stop telling everyone about our shitty behaviour". 

So ridiculous. 

Edited by iPumaPants

11 minutes ago, iPumaPants said:

All this "remember how we cleaned you up when you pissed yourself" and "we put you on the right train" just screams "we did nice/decent stuff for you, so stop telling everyone about our shitty behaviour". 

So ridiculous. 

Yeah I’m seeing a lot of that, and a lot of ‘friends’ of the accused saying ‘they’re nice to me, they didn’t do this’.

I don’t doubt a lot of these people are nice day to day, but equally there’s clearly something very wrong in professional wrestling where it comes to psychological, physical and sexual abuse. The boundaries seem to be in a different place to the world outside the bubble - at least I hope that’s the case because the alternative is too depressing to comprehend.

Edited by AVM

1 minute ago, AVM said:

Yeah I’m seeing a lot of that, and a lot of ‘friends’ of the accused saying ‘they’re nice to me, they didn’t do this’.

I don’t doubt a lot of these people are nice day to day, but equally there’s clearly something very wrong in professional wrestling where it comes to psychological, physical and sexual abuse. The boundaries seem to be in a different place to the world outside the bubble - at least I hope that’s the case because the alternative is too depressing to comprehend.

Absolutely. And I get that the Knight lad wants to defend his mum's honour, but really? His whole rant makes him look like an utter knob. 

I think you're right, in boundaries being seemingly different. It doesn't make it right though. It needs to change, as evidenced by the #SpeakingOut movement.

Side note - Thanks for sharing your story. I hope you're doing ok. Don't let the dickheads get you down.

23 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Haven't a clue who "Seb" is, but he seems quite the cunt.

Sebastian of retired tag team the GZRs. Him and his tag partner have for years treated all the speculation like the biggest bants sesh ever, and they're still at it showing their immaturity in every smug post, so I can't blame the girl for not wanting their support.

Following advice, I’ve deleted all of my posts on the subject matter discussed yesterday along with my Twitter account, I’ve also locked down my Facebook account.

What I published yesterday truth based on my lived experience. Today I feel intimidated. I feel like my family are at risk and it’s doing my mental health no good whatsoever having faced threats and abuse on social media. It’s proven to me just how brave the people that have spoken out and kept their accounts public are. I do not have that level of bravery myself.

I’d rather not discuss the specifics going forward.